38. Crazy Couples.

***Siya's POV.***

"Kiss me." I say as I sway my hips under the skillful guidance of Karan's hand.

"This is not included in the choreography, my dear. And if it is... then your brother would beat the hell out of me." Karan murmurs silkily as his hands move to take my hand.

I giggle and run my hands up his arms and ask, "There is no one here."

"Is that why you called me to come early? So we can sneak in some kisses?" He asks, brushing his lips below my ear.

"Maybe." I say.

"And here I thought my bride was eager to win at sangeet." He says and suddenly grabs me by the waist and makes me fall back, "You are getting insatiable, my love."

"For your kisses... always." I say, running my fingers under his jaw.

"So am I, Siya. So am I..." He says and goes to kiss me.

"That is not in the routine. If Veer Bhai sees that, he will have your head Bhai." We hear the sweet voice of Adu and straighten up.

"What are you doing here, Adu?" Karan asks as I try to hide my frustration.

"Just wanted to rehearse and win this. I made a bet with Shravan." She says.

"And what does that involve?" I ask, getting interested.

"That's between Shravan and me." She says with her sweet smile.

"I thought you were always honest, Adu." I say.

"Honest, I am. Being secretive and honest are two different concepts. Oh, you look frustrated, Siya Di. Are you angry with me because I interrupted your kiss?" She asks with concern.

"No, I am not." I say, and Karan chuckles.

I turn and glare at him when Adu says, "If you want, I can stand guard for five minutes while you finish it. I don't know why kissing is so important, but I know with so many people around, you barely got time with Bhai."

I look at her in awe, then walk up to her and give her a solid hug. When I pull back, I ask her, "You are so considerate, Adu. I promise to return this favor."

"No need." She says with a shrug.

"I am not kissing you with my sister around." Karan says, and I look back at him in shock.

"But why?" I ask.

"Because it is weird." He says with a frown.

"Wow! You can throw water balloons at me in front of her and hold my hands when we were little, but you won't kiss me and that too when she isn't even going to be looking." I say.

"Adu is not considerate. She is traumatized by my parents's lovey-dovey moments." Karan complains.

"You are wrong, Bhai. I am happy they are lovey-dovey which means they will always be together. Siya Di is right. I am considerate towards couples and don't like being stuck between them. I will wait outside." She says and turns to leave.

"Thanks, Adu. I promise to get you anything you want in life." I say and she turns around and looks at me with a frown, "What happened?"

"That's a huge promise. I can ask for anything." She says and then leaves.

I shrug, then turn back to Karan and ask, "So, where were we?"

"Not kissing." He says and raises his brows towards the entrance.

I hear them before I see them and groan out loud, "Damn, I hate you, Karan."

"What did I do?" He asks with surprise.