35. Are You Serious?

***Siya's POV.***

"Siya! Come down, Siya!" I hear Dad calling me down and I put my phone away and sigh.

"And here I thought they would never believe me..." I say to myself as I recall what happened not a half an hour ago.

***Thirty Minutes Ago***

"I am so excited!" Parth Chachu says excitedly as I park the car in the driveway.

"Hold it in, Chachu." I say.

"Oh, I am trying my best. You got two minutes before I spill the whole teapot." He says, "But I must ask how come you two have... end up together. Heck, how did you even manage to stop fighting to fall in love?"

"Well, it just happened. Unexpectedly... But it doesn't mean we didn't have to work on our relationship but also... It felt a little easy. Should it feel easy?" I ask with concern.

"Dear, it is never easy. Don't tell me you don't fight because I won't believe you." He says.

"We do. But they feel silly and we are quick to resolve them. Karan is." I say and Chachu gives me a look and I roll my eyes and confess, "I have learned to apologize."

"See... That's what I was talking about. Was it easy for you to do that? I don't think so. So don't think about the quantity of time you have spent together. Focus on the quality of it and how it has changed your life for the better, both of yours. You know how your Chachi and I had nothing in common, but still we fell in love in no time after our wedding. People fall in love quickly, the only thing they are late for is realizing it." He says, and I blink in surprise.

"Wow, Chachu! That was deep." I say with awe.

"I know. Now let's go in and have fun. I bet 1000 they won't believe you." And he is back.

"Well, I bet 2000 they would think it is a prank I planned it with you." I say and get out of the car.

And I was so right.

We enter the house and I find Dadu and Dadi playing tea time with Sara while Panav is reading a book for Badi Dadi and Parav is...

"Stop it, Parav. You will make your Bade Dadu fall." Parth Chachu shouts and runs after him as Parav ignores him and runs with Bade Chachu in his wheelchair.

"You stop it, Parth. Can't you see I am having fun?" Bade Dadu says and laughs.

I look for my parents as I ask Shravan, "Where are they?"

"They are in the kitchen making breakfast for us together." He says.

"Oh." I say.

"Any problem?" He asks with a concerned frown.

"No. Just another joyful news I want to share with everyone." I say.

"What joyful news?" Shravan asks excitedly.

"In a minute." I say, just when Mom and Dad come out of the kitchen with maids to put breakfast on the table.

"Happy birthday, Siya Di!" Sara says as she rushes up to me.

"Thank you, Sara." I say and pick her up, "How is my favorite cousin doing?"

"Good. Guess what gift I bought for you?" She asks.

"Hmm... I don't know. What is it?" I ask.

"I don't know either. But Mommy made the choice." She says with a reassuring smile.