48. Princess & Knight.

Hi everyone! Only two epilogues left which I will upload on Diwali. See you then.

Happy Dhanteras to you all!

Thank you. 😊❤️

***Siya's POV.***

***A Month Later***

"Siya... My darling wife... Siya..." Karan's sweet voice invades my sleep.

I smile as I flutter my eyes open to look at him, "Good morning, love..."

"Cough! Cough!" I hear the third wheel and groan.

"What, Shravan?!" I ask.

"We are landing, love." He says, giving weight to 'love' and I glare at him, "Put on your seatbelt."

"Shut up!" I say and do just that, "And stop laughing, Karan. Couldn't we have booked other seats far away from my lil' brother's?"

"Oh! Am I ruining your mood for honeymoon, Sissy? If so, then I should sit between you both." He says.

"Shravan, get married!" I say with a glare, "Then I will forever sit between you and your wife."

"Haha! I am not scared of you." He says with a smile.

"Get married... And you will be." I say and he shrugs.

"Okay. Time-out!" Karan says before I can scold Shravan, then look at Karan as he asks, "Do you want anything?"

"No, I am fine." I say with a smile and look back at Shravan, only to see him frown, "What? He is my husband."

"He used to be your rival." He says.

"Not anymore." I say.

"Yeah. Because he is going to become CFO after returning from the honeymoon trip and you are going to become CEO next year." He says.

"Whatever." I say, feeling guilty.

"Shravan!" Karan says in scolding.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to imply it like that. Congratulations! Hope you both do well." He says.

"That we will." Karan says, draping his arm around my shoulders, "But before that, I am looking forward to this long vacation."

"Honeymoon..." I mutter.

"Yeah, that." Karan says.

"It must be a relief to finally be rid of corruption in the company and also get the verdict on the people who did wrong to Dad. Especially since because of them you have to cancel your honeymoon trip to Switzerland." Shravan says.

"Super relieved." Karan says.

"And to think Dad still maintained good relations with the clients and employees." Shravan says with wonder.

"Why wouldn't he? Everyone trusts him. Also, he returned the money to the clients who were cheated by Lohana and decided to distribute the stocks that were bought by fraud to all the employees equally." I say, excitedly.

"Also, he helped find the innocent employees that Lohana cheated, to find good employment, whether it be our company or someone else's." Karan says.

"Really! Dad is great. Siya, you have some big shoes to fill. And I know you will be capable enough to do so." Shravan says, "And the same goes for Karan, too. To take the responsibility of building trust with clients and make sure this doesn't happen again is no small deed. I hope you are ready for it."