8. Attraction-Distraction.

***Siya's POV.***

"How are things going, Siyu?" Ramya Chachi asks.

"Great, Chachi. How are Riya and Rhea?" I ask and look back at the screen after closing my book.

"Hmm... Riya is busy with her studies, while Rhea is busy with her cheat food and modeling projects." Chachi says.

"Why does she want to be a model, anyway?" I ask.

"I asked her and she said something about showing that she could do anything... except leaving the food I think." She says.

"She is such a cutie." I say.

"But not more than you, my love." Chachi says and sends me a kiss.

I love Saira Chachi but I am closer to Ramya Chachi the most. Although being busy with her work, she always takes out time to talk to me. I consider my Mom, my best friend, but I relate with Ramya Chachi the most and my family often says that in some way I took after her and was a bit like Reyansh Chachu. I definitely have got anger from him.

"Is there something on your mind, Siyu?" Chachi asks and I sigh.

"Well..." I say as I push my hair back.

"Oh my! This is serious." Chachi says with a surprised gasp.

"But I said nothing." I say and sit up.

"But I still heard everything." She says and I frown.

"What do you mean, Chachi?" I ask.

"A girl in love always plays with her hair when nervous." Chachi says and I blink my eyes with mouth agape, "Oh, you are blushing. Reyansh, see your niece found a guy. Finally! And you said that she won't get a good guy because of her anger."

"Stop it, Chachi. It isn't like that. You have got it all wrong." I say as I try to calm her down.

"Me? And get things wrong? No chance. Who is this boy? Did he approach you? Does he not know about your temper? Does he still like you in spite of it? Or even better love you? Oh, my gosh! Let me call Saira..." Chachi says and I panic.

"Stop it, Ramya. You are giving my niece a heart attack right now." Reyansh Chachu takes the phone from her and I sigh in relief.

"But Rey, she is in love." Chachi says with her eyes literally shining.

"What?" He asks, then looks at the screen at me and asks, "Is he crazy like Ramya? If he is, dump him. Let me call Bhai to assign a few bodyguards for you. I was down before I even had a chance, but I won't let anything happen to you, Siya. I promise."

"Reyansh!" Chachi exclaims and pinches him hard on the bicep.

"Ouch!" He exclaims.

"You are so mean." Chachi says with a pout.

"Yeah, yeah. I love you too." He says, then looks back at me again and asks this time seriously, "Who is he?"

"No one. I didn't even say anything about someone. Chachi is making baseless assumptions." I say.

"Your Chachi is crazy, but she never ever makes baseless assumptions, Siya. What did you do to give the hint?" He asks in between Chachi's protests and awes.

"She played with her hair." She says.

"I didn't play with my hair." I say.

"But she flipped it back with a deep thoughtful plus shy look." Chachi says.

"Oh! But darling that doesn't mean she loves him or not. That means our Siya has finally started liking someone, which is an outstanding achievement in itself. Remember those Valentine's days, Ramya?" Chachu asks.