13. Mutual Agreement.

***Karan's POV.***

"I am claiming you, Karan. You are mine from this moment onwards. Push me away right now if you don't want that to happen. Otherwise be ready to accept your fate." Siya says and I come out of my shock.

Things have been weird between Siya and me for the past week, but I didn't know that Siya would be having the same thought that I have been having for a while now. The fact that she just kissed me not a minute ago makes me rewind the entire conversation we had so far, and I remember her saying she likes me like a woman likes a man.

I thought she was just messing with me and maybe she was just confused. But she kissed me, which means she is totally serious and it is not a spur-of-the-moment thing. The frustration I saw in her eyes today was so potent that I thought she would kill me if I didn't believe her, but instead she just...

Now it's up to me now whether or not to accept my fate. Like I have any choice left. The second she put her lips against mine, I was lost. But is it right? Aren't we incompatible? But every other girl who is compatible doesn't make me feel like Siya does.

She makes my heart flutter like crazy, and nowadays I only think about her. I thought maybe staying away from her would help, but then it only made me more restless than before. Maybe Mom was right never say never because then fate would hear it and seal it for forever.

I look down at Siya's hopeful eyes and that does it.

"Hell with incompatibility!" I say and take Siya's soft and inviting lips with mine and forget all else.

I felt little during our first kiss as I was still in shock, but now I feel it. Her lips are soft and so full, especially her lower lip. I can't help but kiss it again and again. Her tiny little nose rubs against mine as she turns her head to get more access to my lips.Her slender fingers wrap around my neck, making shivers run down my spine, and I pull her closer in my arms.

The tender kiss which we experienced together at this moment has changed our life for forever now and we can't go back to what we were. I will not add never as somewhere I don't want to go back but move forward from here onwards.

We pull back and try to get our uneven breathing in control. She looks flustered, like super flustered, and I know any second now she would be back to her normal self. And that makes me smile a little.

"We need to talk, Siya." I say.

"About what?" She asks in a small voice.

"About us. And this time no arguments, just talk." I say and she nods.

"Take this. Bring the car around while I handle another situation." She says as she gives me keys and walks towards the entrance.

"What situation?" I ask and turn to see Sakshi there.

I think Sakshi saw and maybe half of the reason Siya did what she did was because of her. That thought unsettles me a little, but then again, unlike me, Siya did something rather than waiting in agony to know what I felt. I shake my head and go towards her car.

When I come around to the entrance, Sakshi looks terribly pale and Siya says, "Remember what I said, Sakshi. I can be forgiving but not forgetful, especially to people who repeat their mistakes."

Siya sits inside the car as I say, "Sakshi, I am canceling the plan. Please apologize to them in my stead."

She comes out of the stupor and says, "Sure. Be careful."

"He is going with me." Siya says, "Not with danger."

"Like you are any less than danger itself." I mumble as we drive off.