A/N

HEY GUYS!

ೃ⁀➷ AUTHORS NOTE!

this is the end of an era unfortunately!! but it needed to be done this book took way too long to finish and i was honestly getting sick of it and I hope you weren't too.

i started this after i made a small edit on tiktok. it sort of blew up, that was where most of you came from, and many people wanted it to become a story. so i made it one. but
i was like a terrible writer back then so this books writing was very um.. interesting. cause it was like one of my first official fics so it obviously wasn't my best.

but i've known how this book was gonna end from like chapter twenty. I didn't know exactly what i was going to do or how to mush it all together but I knew it was gonna be a bit of a longer chapter than usual and I wanted to make it special :)

ೃ⁀➷ EXTRA CHAPTERS?!

i might make some extra chapters of like after the whole moving situation. but no promises, i will probably just leave it as it is because it had a good ending and it should stay that way.

and also because if I haven't made it clear, im sick of this book.😭

ೃ⁀➷ SUPPORT!

but thank you so much for all the support on this book. when I first hit three thousand reads I was actually going off the rails. but compared to how much reads I have now, it is wild.

thank you guys for almost 200k reads. i dont know the exact number but we are very close and the readers are the only thing that encouraged me to not discontinue this fic!

again. thank you guys sm for all the reads, comments, votes and support. you guys are truly all amazing <3

ೃ⁀➷ MY PAGE!

dont get rid of me just yet pls 😫. if you enjoy the outer banks and scream six make sure to check out my fics on those. I have a  JJ Maybank fic and a Rafe Cameron one for all my JJ and Rafe girls.

and in my drafts I currently have a, the walking dead fanfic if you enjoy the walking dead. i will definitely have it out soon.

and also if you enjoy the summer i turned pretty and the hunger games I both have fanfics of those in my drafts. but I'm not sure when they will be posted, but if you enjoy them then you should definitely stay tuned.

also if you're ever trying to start a book or fanfic of your own. I might be posting a graphic shop for those who would be interested in checking that out if I were to open one.

ೃ⁀➷ FAREWELLS!

and that's all I have to say. I really hope you liked this fanfic more than I did. If you've ever commented or voted or even read all this time thank you so much. especially the ones who stuck since I published this and waited for the slow updates. thank you.

I hope you'll miss my memes the most and if you have thoughts on this book make sure to leave a comment!

thank you so so much, and goodbye 🫶🏽