#58

It's now two days till I move and I'm unwell. I'm house looks empty and it's makes me sick to my stomach. I'm nervous and excited but mostly nervous. Starting a new life is great but leaving my old one.. eh I have mixed feelings. I enjoy this fresh start but I wish I could just take people with me. The rain currently isn't helping either. It's just making me reminisce.

"Mom please let me go out. You let Nova!" I hear my sister Kira shout out. "Well that's because she had her stuff packed, get it done and you can go out." My mom replied.

I sighed. Of course the one time I want to sit and enjoy the rain, something has to ruin it. I've had enough of today.

I grabbed my soccer ball and heated down stairs. "Where are you going nova?" My mother called out to me. "Away from here!"

I slipped my hood of my jacket on. Not that I minded the rain, but I did want to be able to see where I'm going. I sped walked to the open field by the entrance of my neighborhood, all with my ball in my right hand. I make it there, watching the rain for a second. I was prepared to get muddy, and for the field to get slick.

I kicked the ball around for a little, running up and down the fields as the rain didn't intend on stopping. But neither did I.

I was definitely upset that I have to leave the school soccer team. I met some friends and their and people who were really good at the sport. But it doesn't matter now as I'm not going to be going to the school anymore. Not even in this town. I'll have to join a league or something when I'm in Washington. Or hope that whatever school I'm going to, tryouts haven't happened yet.

I continued to kick around the ball. Juggling it in specific. Even flicking it up and stopping it with my chest. They should definitely add a goal here in this open field, there is so much room. Too sad even if they did, I won't be here.

That seems like all I can talk about, how I won't be here. I'm trying not to look at it as a bad thing but more as a good thing. Like the pro's, making more friends, fresh start, new environment, change. But there are more con's than pro's in my opinion. I don't want to forget or leave the life I have here. I grew up here and now I'm leaving. Forever.
I won't see these people, the familiar neighborhoods or stores, the familiar trees, and so much more, ever again.

There is definitely worse things in the world right now. I aware the word is not ending, but it sure feels like mine is.

Suddenly my face kissed the muddy ground as I tripped over my soccer ball and face planted. My heels almost touching my toes with an uncomfortable bend. "Shit.." I cursed as pain shot through my lower back.

Beside my pain, I can hear a familiar voice rushing my way. "Oh my gosh are you okay?"

A/N

I just needed to get a chapter out because I'm so sick of this book and I need it to end

please vote and comment if you liked though

have an amazing day/night or wherever you are <3

two more chapters to go.