#47

As we made it to the state fair, It was crowded hella crowed.

"So, where did you say people from school were gonna be?" I ask, glancing over to jaden as we walk side by side, holding hands.
"Somewhere around this area." He states at we glance around at the rides
The carnival music engulfed us.
"My back is aching looking at the walk ahead of us." I complained. "I'll carry you on the way back if you walk there." Jaden said as he tightened the grip on my hand. "No jay, I don't want to make you carry me." I chuckled. "No it's fine, really Nova." Jaden said. "Shit then count me in." I laughed.

We see some familiar faces, Jaden sees more though.
"Alexis!" I called out which caused her to flip her head. "I didn't know you were gonna be here." I said hugging her.
"Well girl everyone is here." She chuckled as we pulled away.
"But I am glad you're here though cause I could not listen to this girl bicker." She says pointing to her ride. "All she's been talking about is the new guy, is annoying."

"Girl, I need to catch you up on so much!" I squeal,
"You need to come over like, tommorow." I say, "oh I will." She replied back with a smile. "I'll just tell you the rest tomorrow but basically me and Jaden are dating again!" I say with a cheer, "this time no Carla will be in the way to ruin it." I shook my head.

"Omg! I'm so happy for you girl!" Alexis exclaimed, ugh she's such a girls girls I love her. "Thank you! I thought you would've been mad." I sighed in relief. "If you're happy I'm happy!" She flashed a smile at me, before we were rudely interrupted.
"Oh hey Nova!" I flip my head at the voice to see Julian.
"Oh hi Julian." I say with a sort smile, "Oh yeah. The new guy is one of my old friends." I tell Alexis, as that was one of the things I needed to tell her. "Babe." A girl latched onto Julian's arm. "I'm not your babe." He brushed her hold off. Before then the girl looks at me, furrowing her brows.
"There you are you fucker." She told me aggressively.
"Woahh" Julian said just as confused as I was. "Excuse you?" I said furrowing my brows. "Faith! Here she is!" I girl called as she looked over her shoulder. Another girl appeared from behind the girl. "Excuse me, who are you?" Alexis told the girl. "Bitch no one was talking to you." She rolled her eyes.
"No see, this is what we not gon do. Disrespect my friend, you can disrespect me all you want, but not her." I shook my head.

"Y'all know each other?" Julian asked, "No." I said in sync with the other girl but she had a different response "Yes."

"No we don't. I have no clue who you are?" I said with a chuckle. "This ring a bell?" Faith asked as she lifted her phone, screenshots of a message with a girl I had earlier.
"Faith put that down." She said. "Oh so your yesha.. hm." I said nodding slowly. "So who's your man?" I asked with a smirk. But before she could respond I connected the dots.
"Oh so you and Julian are dating?" I asked. "He-no!" Julian said shaking his head. "So you we trynna claim something that wasn't yours?" I giggled. "That's embarrassing." Alexis added as we giggled together. "Nah let's get active den." Yesha said.

"Someone got on there feelings." I rolled my eyes.
"Nah we gonna get active and I'm finna pop yo shit." Yesha said as she started to tie her hair up. I mean I didn't want to fight her, but it doesn't seem like she's gonna back down.
"Aight den." I tied my hair up as I rolled my sleeves. A crowd started to form. "Shi- fight fight!" Julian started a chant.
It caused Jaden to turn his attention over here.
"Nope, nope." Jaden says as lifted me off the ground.
"You're not fighting, it's not worth it." I said as I tried to kick out of his grip. But I stopped, "Your right. Let's go home." I sighed.

"It's on sight bitch!" Yesha yelled as she was getting held up,
"Gosh who got your tits in a twist!" I yelled out to anger her more. Which it did, she's was held back by a a lot of people.

We made it out to the car and I sighed. "I'm sorry for ruining your night." I said. "You better be, that was embarrassing." Jaden sighed. That hurt, but he was right. Truth hurts.
"Yeah I know." I sighed as he started to drive, as I looked out the window.

A/N

they was bout to get active 🤨

don't forget to vote if you liked it.

byeeee