#19

I turn my phone off quickly as the light turned green. I drive off but then turn my head to a car coming towards the side of me. And then boom bada bam. I get hit.

( a bitch got clapped 💀💀💀)

I spin into another incoming car beside me. It all happened so fast. I feel something dripping. Is the car leaking . Nvm it's blood. I groan as the pain from the impact of the airbag and seatbelt. I pass out as I see the blood drip onto my hands.

I wake up in the hospital. I blink my eyes for a couple seconds trying to focus. I see my mom sitting on a chair beside me. Watching tv. I mumble "mom". She turns her head to me and she looks shocked to see me. "my baby, how are you feeling." She says. Numb. Numb. "Do you remember anything from you accident?" She asks as I see her red eyes. " right I- it's too much to take it right now" I mumble once again. "You've gotten stitches in the top of your head, and on your knee. And a pretty bad bruise on your pelvis but luckily no fracture." She says. "When will I be discharged." I mumble. " Well I'm assuming later today. You've got your stitches and everything she wants to do a body check so make sure she isn't missing any cuts or stuff that doesn't look right." She says. "Am I going to be okay." I ask. "Yes dear." My mother says.
-
Fastfoward an hour or two later when nova gets discharged from the hospital. Her mom has crutches at home for her. Nova doesn't have any fractures but the bruise from her hip and the nice cut on her knee makes it hard for her to balance right now.

I make it home. It's around 8pm. I Luckily have a phone. But my car got totaled. Sadly. I walk into my house and my sister and dad come running up to me. They don't hug me but I can tell they want too. " your face , " My sister says she looked like she's been crying for hours . "Go lay down nova , I'm glad your okay." My dad says. I go upstairs and lay down. My moms got me everything to make my neck and back feel better from the impact.I shut my eyes.

I wake up to the voice of my mom. " sorry to awake you but you have some visitors." She says opening my bedroom door. It's the Walton's. Jaden seems like he wants to talk to me first. So he does. Everyone leaves the room. " why are you here." I say.

A/N : um chile anyways so I'm tired as shit so if this is bad I blame it on that.