#31

I don't know when but at some time I feel asleep when Javon was here. Javon has always been like a little brother to me. But ever so often it's been older brother. I appreciate him so much. I wake up excepting javon and if not nobody. But I woke up to Jaden cuddling me. He was asleep snoring a bit. But instead of being mad. I just enjoy this moment. Cause although I'm mad at him. This is nice and I miss it if I'm not gonna lie. I miss him. He's also really cute sleeping I
couldn't help myself. I admire staring at him. Spooning me. I'm a bit sore in the legs. Just as I was gonna close my eyes again he moves. I pretend like I'm asleep cause it seems like he was about to wake up. And he does. I pretend to yawn and act like I have just awoken as well. I open my eyes. "Jaden?"
I mumble acting like I didn't know he was here. I fake yawn again. " Sorry I'll get off-.." he says getting off of my bed. I smile. Then I remember im suppose to be mad at him. He sits on my desk chair that's next to my bed. "Can we talk?" He asks as soon as he sits down. " yeah I think it's needed." I saw sitting up on my bed. " I just wanted to start off with is .. I'm sorry. For everything that has happened recently and that I wasn't there for you when you needed it the most." He says.

"And I know you saw that photo. And it wasn't what it looks like quite literally. She just had a mental breakdown and came to me about it. I swear it was nothing more I couldn't hurt you anymore. Even though I did." He says nervously. I can tell he is. " okay but why wouldn't she come to me? I'm her bestfriend." I ask him. " She said it was because she didn't know if she could talk to you about it. She said everything has been about you recently and she thought you would judge and remind her that you got hit by a car and that her situation wasn't as bad as yours." He says. Gosh. Am I really that bad? Am I really that judgmental. I don't mean to be. I'm a terrible friend. " oh my gosh I feel terrible." I say breaking the silence. "Your not like that , maybe she was just nervous from other people doing that." Jaden says. " it's not that, it's that I attacked her for no reason." I say.

" I probably have her feeling worse. Oh my gosh." I say. I don't mean to say all of this out loud. But I'm so ashamed of myself it kinda slips out. I feel sick to my stomach. I feel like a mean girl. That's not who I am. "But as long as you two are okay it's all good" he says. But again why Jaden? She has other friends that she's known longer than me.

"Hey nova." I hear a familiar voice say. It's CJ. Oh lord. My ex Jaden that I might possibly still have feelings for and my new crush in the same room. Who's letting these two in!!?

A/N: follow my tiktok @bozofanfixs I post fanfic edits!