#42

It's the next day, and im feeling great. Maybe because of me and Jaden hanging out yesterday. Okay, not just maybe it is. I fell asleep immediately after posting on Instagram and check the post to reply and stuff. Not a shocker a bunch of haters and Jaden fans in my comments shaming me as always. But I do appreciate the nice people and the people who keep it real. I reply to the Walton's comments, they always comment on my post tiktok or not. I love them. Javons comment was cringy, but I'll let it slide. And jadens comment had me giggling over the phone like a maniac. And of course Alexis my boo. And not the lyric comment, I lowkey like that song though.
Until I stumble across a comment I wasn't expecting. Julian? The fuck is he doing in my comments? I haven't spoken to bro in ages, well more like a couple years. So I told him to Dm, and he did.

jujuonthatbeat.55 • Instagram
56k followers • 3 posts
y'all both follow eachother

12:00

jujuonthatbeat.55: wsg nova
sent at 12:00 am

7:45

not.nova: don't "wsg" me fy been?
sent at 6:45 am

jujuonthatbeat.55: missing you
sent at 6:50 am

not.nova: if you was missing me,
you would've kept your promise
sent at 6:55 am

jujuonthatbeat.55: I know and I'm sorry ma,
I'll make it up too you soon
sent at 6:59 am

not.nova: soon? you live across the
country!! omg suck a dick
sent at 7:00 am

jujuonthatbeat.55: 🤫🤫
sent at 7:05 am

I then ignore any further thoughts of him and quickly finish getting ready for school.

I wear this, hoping to not get dressed coded, but that's why I wear a white jacket over it

Jaden drives Nova, while javons in the car. They drive to school as she's still not comfortable enough to drive. Once they make it they go there separate ways.
It's now the last period of the day, its biology and Nova has that class with her bestfriend Alexis.

"Girl Omg, did you see that new boy at school today?" Alexis asks, tapping on my shoulder. "What new boy? No? I haven't even heard of him?" I say, confused. "Everyone's talking about him. I saw him in the halls and boy is he fine." Alexis says.