#20

A/N: I know y'all have been waiting for this one ..

I wake up to the voice of my mom. " sorry to awake you but you have some visitors." She says opening my bedroom door. It's the Walton's. Jaden seems like he wants to talk to me first. So he does. Everyone leaves the room. " why are you here." I say. " I know I have a lot to explain but a-are you okay?" He asks me hovering over my bed. " no! since your in here! get out! and take your family home with you too. Except your parents and daelo." I say raising my voice. " please p-please let me talk-" I cut him off. " no! You didn't let me talk. I even tried apologizing even though it wasn't my fault . I still feel guilty. You know what! This is your fault. Your fault I ended up like this. It's all because of you. If you would've just let me speak!" I yell. " wow take it easy." He says. " I know it's my fault." He adds. " leave. leave! I hate you , I tried everything and your now only apologizing cause I'm like this. But what if none of this happened and I made it home safely. Would you have apologized?" I scream. "I-".

" let me answer that for you. No you wouldn't! I don't even know why I would believe all the sudden your a nice guy after you bullied me for years! It all seemed to good to be true. Like a bet or a dare. So leave." I scream falling back onto my bed, light headed . " I'll leave. But I won't give up." He says walking to the door to my room.

"let's go home guys. she's doing great she's sleeping so let's not bother her." I over hear him say.

Being like this sucks. I'm gonna look horrendous my black eyes are gonna take a little while to go down. As my face is puffy. Ugh. All I can do here is complain and watch tiktok and complain and be sad.

___

A/N: that's all casue I was half asleep writing this and still am