#2

At the dinner.

Jadens POV : " I don't like her" I say firmly eating. " anyways, how have y'all been" Jayla asks. " good" aunt tess says. " are you excited for 8th grade Kira?" Javon says. " yeah" she says with daelo on her lap. We finish eating. The adults talked to whole time. " thanks for having us" Dj says hugging uncle ryan . " bye Jayla and Javon" nova says hugging them. " you two hug eachother and say goodbye" Jessica says pointing at me and nova. ugh " bye brat" I said side hugging her. " bye" she says rolling her eyes.

Next week , Nova and Kira we're both called from there mom to hear some news.

Novas POV : I'm on call with CJ and he's already at his grandparents. " I miss you already" CJ says. " i miss you t-" I get cut off by my mom calling my name. "ugh I'll be back" I say hanging up. " KIRA AND NOVA" my mom yells. "COMING" I yell. I run to my moms room. " yes? I say. " WERE GOING TO HAWAII WITH THE WALTONS IN THREE DAYS" my mom says. I was gonna say yay but with the Walton's ? " why with the Walton's?" I ask. " there are basically family , you've known them since you were two" she says. " it's gonna be hell the whole time her and Jaden are gonna be arguing"  Kira says. " watch your language young lady , they will have to learn to get along"  my mom says. " anyways your dad got us a private jet too!" She adds. A private jet? Damn where they getting this money. " oh okay!" I say trying to sound excited.

3 days later.. its 4 am and there flight is at 5.

Novas POV: my alarm for 4 am goes off. Ugh it's the day . I already packed last night. I get up and immediately take a shower and get dressed

 I get up and immediately take a shower and get dressed

I get dressed into this and call it a day. I pull my hair up in a messy ponytail. I wash my face , brush my teeth and do no makeup. I zip up my jacket and put my hood on. I slide on some slides and grab my luggage and go downstairs. Everyones already ready. It's 4:30 now. " we need to start going" my mom says. " you guys ready?" My dad said looking at me and Kira. I nod . We go out to the car. I sit in the back still tired and take a little nap till we arrive. We boarded the jet ( I've never been on a plane so sorry if it's not accurate) The Walton's arrive at the same time we do . This is gonna be fun. I find a seat . The seating is.. me across from Jayla , Javon next to me across from Jaden. I'm ready to take a nap. " so r you guys excited?" Jayla says . " mhm" I say. " yes!" Javon says. " what about you Jaden" Javon says. " oh yeah mhm" he says sarcastically. I'm over here dozing off every second . And they keep talking. I look at Jaden to see what he's doing and he's already looking at me. Ugh I have to stay in this seat for 9 hours are you shitting me . I take a solid nap for 3 hours and wait up too. " haha she's sleeping" Jaden says. " omg really??" Javon says sarcastically . " you just now noticed" Jayla says. " I should give her pink eye" Jaden says. " ew Jaden" Jayla says. " what?" I say rubbing my eyes. " omg y'all fucking ruined my chance" jaden says. " oh shut up" I say not fazed at all. " shut the fuck up granny no one asked you" he says . " you got the whole squad laughing" I say. " mr clean lookin ass" I mumble under my breath . " anyways guys" Javon says. "I'm going to the bathroom" I say getting . I go to the bathroom. I use obvi and then just chill in there so I'm not bothered by Jaden but of course he finds a way to bother me again. " hello come out I need to use the bathroom" he says. " no." I say. He opens the door. " hey! What if I was actually using the bathroom" I say. " anyways move" he says firmly. I look up and stare at him . He's so beautiful. " u got a staring problem?" Jaden says slapping me out of it. " no I just realized how much you looked like a puffer fish" I say. He rolls his eyes and I get out of his way. I go and lay back where I was seated . We finally landed and its beautiful. We go to where we're staying the teens get 1 house or you could say hotel room , and the adults plus Kira and daelo get one.

this is what the teen room looks like just two beds

this is what the teen room looks like just two beds . And the adults have the same kitchen

 And the adults have the same kitchen

Two rooms that look like this . Jess , Dj and daelo one room. Ryan , Tess and Kira one room .

Novas POV: me and Jayla are sharing a bed and the twins are sharing a bed but before there were .. some arguments.

a couple minutes before..

"you know what would be funny?" Jayla asks . " what" Jaden says uninterested. " if Jaden and nova shared a bed" Jayla says. " for real" Javon says. " I'd rather sleep on the floor" nova says. " same" jaden says . " but y'all could bondd y'all never gave eachother a chance" Javon says. "Yeah I don't even know why y'all hate eachother sm" Jayla says. " I'm good , I'm with my twin and that's that." Jaden says. " yeah" nova says. " fine then" Javon says.

Yeah anyways I'm going to sleep cause I'm obviously exhausted, I plan on sleeping till we go out to eat.

hii guys , sorry I haven't been posting my regular povs on tiktok. I've been vry busy and haven't been able to make them they do take a a lot of time and effort so please bare with me. Wattpad on the other hand is just easy cause I can write before bed. But if anything I will be very active on here!! ILYSM and if you want pacific scenarios lmk!