#59

I ended up being fine. It was just a twisted ankle. But being honest, any injury is scary after I had to just crutches for a hot minute.

"Thank you Yesha." I spoke as I clasped my hands on her. And to my surprise Yesha was the one who helped me back home in the rain. I don't know what happened, why she has a change of heart all the sudden. But I'm not gonna ask and just enjoy the moment.

"It's no problem." She shrugged. "I totally didn't know you had some cousins that lived in this neighborhood." I spoke. "Yeah, quite a lot." She chuckled. "And I also say I'm sorry. I've been wanting to say that. I realized I was just getting too caught up in jealousy and I was acting like someone I was not."  She admitted.

"Well thank you for apologizing. I'm also sorry for my friend beating you up." I held a 'yikes' expression. "No it's fine. I deserved it and needed it. She punched me into my senses." Yesha joked, earning a giggle from me. "Don't worry you can have Julian." I joked back.

"Okay, I have to go but.. I would like to see back on that field." Yesha pointed at me as she raised her brows. "About that.. I move in two days.."

Yesha gasped out. "I just moved schools and now you're leaving?" She frowned. "I know.. I know.." I said. "But I must say it was fun beefing with you." I added. "Same with you, you were never scary, that's what I like about you." Yesha said. "Well I wish you well. And I'll make sure to text you." She spoke as she gave me a side hug.

I waved off to her as she left. The ran had settled down by now. I didn't expect that from Yesha. For her to be, um I don't know not a bitch for once? I mean it really caught me off guard. But I just, I guess you never really know some one like you think you do. I shrugged it off and headed back upstairs. I needed a shower desperately. Just changing won't deal with the aftermath of being in the rain for a while, and face planting into mud. I think I've washed all the mud off my face but I'm just gonna play it safe to be honest.

As I headed upstairs my phone suddenly buzzed. Indicating that I've received some sort of notification. I pull my phone out to see Jaden's content. The heart by his name never left. I want to be petty and not reply, but I don't have much days left in this town to be acting all petty.

 I want to be petty and not reply, but I don't have much days left in this town to be acting all petty

hey can we talk?
sent at 2:42 pm

hmm
sent at 2:42pm

just come over in thirty minutes

sent at 2:42pm 

* Jaden  '👍'  the message. *

୨୧

You could say that was unexpected to say the least. But unfortunately I think he's only trying to make things right because I leave soon. But who knows when it comes to Jaden.

A/N

NEXT CHAPTER IS LAST CHAPTER UGH FINALLYYY
^^ it will be a long(er) chapter, and it will be different from all the other chapters, for the last one it will be speciall

vote and comment if you like <33

have a wonderful day/night/whatever it is

1 more chapter to go