#21

It is now the next morning around
9:00am. Nova is still sleeping , she slept
rough knowing she has to sleep on her
back with her hands to her sides.

I wake up to Cj, sitting
at my desk chair and Alexis
sitting on the floor next to my bed.
"well good morning." I mumble.

They turn to me. " oh my gosh ,
How are you doing?" Alexis says giving
me a hug first before CJ does. " actually not so good my heads pounding." I say.

"Here I'll help you take your medicine"
Alexis says. " you don't have to." I say.
"But I want to" she says as she helps me take my medicine. " I got you breakfast dozen donuts , and Starbucks I had to make two trips." CJ says the food at the end of the bed.

"You can eat right?" He asks.
"Yeah can you not see how gigantic my forehead and eyes are, everything went up to here." I say pointing to my head.

" eh you may look like mega mind but just pretend that's all smarts." Alexis says.

"Was that suppose to cheer me up?"

"Anyways I'm hungry." I say grabbing the last three donuts. Yes three. I haven't eaten since 12pm yesterday.

"So I was thinking I could stay here throughout your whole recovery and take over the guest bedroom." Alexis says.

"Also you don't have to do school work until at least 2 weeks then you have to do it from home until your fully recovered." CJ says.

"Alexis , you don't have to stay here
with me ." I say. " well it's kinda too late cause I brought all my stuff over this morning when me and CJ came." Alexis says.

"Y'all are friends now?" I ask. They nod. Cute. They should date.

"Also Carla took down every post of you" CJ says.

"Probably cause she would get in big trouble now since your like this which is dumb why didn't she get in big trouble before anyways." Alexis says.

"Enough about Carla that's making my head hurt." I say.

Alexis and CJ stay in her room for a little more until they decided to go shopping they wanted to get Nova a gift . (THEY ARE SUCH GOOF FRIENDS OMG)

I'm sitting on my phone scrolling through tiktok. Just waiting for CJ and Alexis to come back they apparently have to go to a school meeting or something? Which is confusing cause it's Sunday but whatever. I hear a knock on my door and my mom yelling visitor. It's Jayla . Omg I forgot to tell my mom I don't want anyone visiting me execpt CJ and Alexis. She walks into my room. " OMG TELL YOUR FAMILY TO LEAVE ME ALONE." I yell.

A/N : hi guys. I probably will post tomorrow or again today depends on if I want to write or not cause I'm gonna be busy tomorrow and later today.