#46

"Of course!" I exclaim with a smile, as I immediately hug him as he hugs me back. That's all I've been wanting to hear for months. "Especially since you said 'can I be your boyfriend' instead of 'will you be my girlfriend'." I said as I pull away, meeting his gaze. "Your the first girl I asked that way." Jaden said with a small smile, as I literally wanted to fold in three halves. There's no way a man like this exists. "I've also been inlove with you for like months, even though I tried to be angry with you." Jaden said, with a huff. "Well it failed." I say with a shrug and a giggle.

The next day, Saturday afternoon at Jadens home.

"Oh my gosh you guys are back together?? Ahh!!" Jayla exclaims, jumping up and down holding Jadens shoulder. I smile at her reaction, "Yup, just since last night." I say with a nod, "I was waiting girl." Javon says, as i furrow my brows.
"Girl? What the?" I say, taken back. "This mofo is on some zest festness." I say, pointing my thumb at Javon whose next to me. "I was obviously playing broski, gosh." Javon says.
"Did I just hear that Jaden and Nova were back together?" Jess says, tiptoeing her way to the living room, where we were standing. "Yes you did ma'am." I say with a nod and smile.
"Gosh finally Jaden, I was wondering when you were gonna take my advice." Jess says, as she pats his shoulder. I raise my eyebrows, so he's been thinking about it for a while now. Hm?

As the day progresses so does my happiness, really I've just hung out with Jaden all day. Wherever he went I would follow, we ran a couple errands and hung out at his house. It's now time for dinner, and I was having dinner at their place. As Jess was cooking, me and Jaden were watching a show in the living room with daelo. And I get a text from someone on Instagram, which is weird cause, I don't text on Instagram or even active that much.

heyjesha.• Instagram
14k followers • 67 posts
y'all both follow @jujuonthatbeat.55

5:47

heyjesha.: so wsg with you talking to my man?
sent at 12:00 am

5:50

not.nova: what are you talking about?
sent at 5:50 pm

heyjesha.: yk what I'm talking bout.
sent at 6:10 pm

not.nova: if I did I wouldn't have asked tf?
sent at 6:15 pm

heyjesha.: don't play, cause when I
start at your school things gon be different
sent at 6:20 pm

not.nova: alright bro, keep starting
unnecessary shit  😂😂
sent at 6:20 pm

heyjesha.: don't be scared when
I catch u lackin
sent at 6:30 pm

I literally laugh and roll my eyes, it's probably a random crazy fan of jadens. "Dinners done!" Jess calls as the rest comes down from upstairs as me, jaden and daelo just walk to the table.

Jayla-daelo-Javon
Empty-Nova-Jaden
And Jess and Dj at the end of each side.

After we say Grace we start eating, "Thank you Jess." I say with a nod, as I chew covering my mouth. "Of course." Jess says with a warm smile, as me and Jaden giggle about silly stuff the whole dinner. Without realizing everyone has been watching us, "Ugh, they are so lucky to have." Javon says.