#57

It was five days after the vacation. And the Peterson's house was practically clear.

"Mom I told you I was done." I slapped my hands to my side. "Can you just let me go out now?" I asked. My mother raised her eyebrows at me. "Show me and then you can go." She spoke. "You're gonna see that I'm not lying." I shrugged as we walked up the stairs. We turned right to my room where i showed her that I had my clothes packed up. "Wow I'm impressed. You're a procrastinator." My mom nodded her head up and down. I Ick at the mostly clear room. We moved in two days and all I have is furniture. Furniture that's cleared off and no longer my cluttered space.
I don't want to think about me moving that much. Even though the past few days I've been doing the main thing about moving, packing. "You can go now. Have fun. You still have a curfew." My mother told me.

"Thank you. And I know." I said with a light chuckle as I grabbed my mini backpack. I headed out the door, making my way towards the trampoline park.

I'm hanging out with Alexis, Julian, Jaden, Javon and Jayla. Me and Jaden are not on good terms, especially ever since the story Carla made days ago. Jaden is petty and he's not worth my time. I'll forgive him but I'm not forgetting. I would hold it against him. Being the bigger person 101. I got to choose the place and I chose for us to hang out at a trampoline park. I haven't been in years and you're never too old for a trampoline park. I made it there and to my surprise everyone was there.

"Yo, how are you here later than me?" Julian said with a chuckle as he pulled me into a side hug. I glared down as I noticed Jaden. "Well, let's get to bouncing y'all!" Alexis cheered as she dragged me towards the doors. "Don't ever say that again." Javon snorted out.

Not soon after we were jumping around the trampoline park. Julian by the hoops, clowning on little kids. While we just stayed at the trampolines, flipping around. But knowing me I flipped a little too hard and flipped into Jaden. "Sorry." I mumbled out as I fell forwards into him. He caught me, pulling me off and straightening me up. "Be careful." He huffed out. Alexis the girl she is, probably noticed my awkward stance and feelings towards the situation and she came to save the day. "Guys I'm hungry and thirsty. Let's take a break." Her hand rested on my back. She had a harsh glare at Jaden but a smile never left her face.

"I agree." Jayla said. "And you know Julian would. I'm gonna go get him. Be right back." Javon said as he rushed over to Julian. Despite everything, I hope this hangout quickly progresses into less awkwardness and more enjoyment because this is not how I want to spend my last hangout with my friends.

A/N
vote & comment if you like <3
have a wonderful day/night wherever you are !
additional thoughts?

3 more chapters to go