#56

It was now the last day of the trip. A week after we leave tomorrow is when I officially move. Not too happy about it but life goes on I guess? For the last day I'm pretty sure I've clearly stated that I wanted to go to the beach for one of the things. The Washington "beaches" will not compare to the Bahamas. We started our day off at some sort of breakfast shop. I had the basic pancakes and bacon,

Then later during the day we went swimming with pigs. Last time I came here, I also went swimming with pigs. It's simple and enjoyable. Never thought I would catch myself swimming with pigs a few years ago, I used to think they were gross but they aren't bad at all.

And I'm not gonna lie, today was a solid day. Everyone had a good time which was nice. Even though the circumstances, we were able to keep in civil.

We had just came back from taking photos on the beach and I was exhausted. Everyone was so it was a struggle to get up for dinner. We had our last dinner together for a while. Of course my mother had to bring it up that it was and knowing her she started to get teary eyed. We left the dinner around ten pm to end the night with a movie night. We got into our pajamas and headed to the living room of where we were staying at. We had a bowl of popcorn and chocolate chips. I snuggled in between my girls, Jayla and Alexis.

The movie ended around two hours later. And not to my surprise the twins were knocked out. Jaden and Javon could never hang during movies and that was evident. How could such a dick look so peaceful sleeping.

"Funny, he looks peaceful sleeping. Even though his actions are the opposite." Alexis spoke. I gasped out loud. This girl must be my soulmate cause there is no way she just read my mind like that. "No way. I literally just said that in my head!" I squealed out, interlocking my hands with hers. "Girl I love you so fucking much. I'm gonna miss you so bad." Alexis frowned. "Stop don't remind me. I'm gonna miss you even more." I whined out. Moving is the definition of pros and cons, literally.

After that, the parents instructed us to get since we had another early morning tomorrow and a flight to catch. I snapped a picture of the boys sleeping before heading off to our room.

Nova posted this on her story, Javon being in the photo,

And soon after carla posted this on her story.

—A/N

A/N

I don't know what to write for the chapters before the last chapter 😫

vote & comment if you enjoyed <3

have a nice day/nice wherever you are

4 more chapters to go