#37

"Not you again. With your Smurf boyfriend." CJ says , rolling his eyes. "The fuck did you just say about him." I say defending Jaden before he defends himself.
"You fucking heard me Nova." CJ says, becoming firm and im not gonna lie it made me a little scared. I've never seen him like this.

"Don't speak to her like that." Jaden says, he was already annoyed today over his teammates not putting there all into the game: "Now you got your short king here to defend you." CJ says pointing to Jaden.

"Oh my gosh CJ! Your so fucking childish? Your acting out for no reason get a fucking grip!" I say, yelling. I was irritated and not putting up with no more of any body's bullshit.

"Oh my gosh Nova! Here you go again, it's always my fucking fault but never the slut—" CJ didn't even get to finish because Jaden was already pressing him. He didn't even have to use to words. But then CJs brother came along, splitting the two up from anything else happening.

"Hey, hey CJ, Jaden quite it you guys are being immature. Take this somewhere else." CJs brother says , pulling CJ away. "I'm not finished with you." CJ says walking away. Jaden just smirks and says "Alright honeybun." With set CJ off and almost jerked out of CJs brothers grip. CJ walked away his middle fingering expressing how he felt rather his words. " we better get back, I don't want my mother to know about this." He says grabbing my arm and practicing dragging me to his car. I just heard that as 'I don't want my mother to know about this because she's gonna think your a bad influence and we won't be able to see eachother.'

But let's not put words into other peoples mouths, I'm just an overthinker.

We get into the car, everyone staring at us as we did, stilling sitting in the back two seats with Jaden. He was awfully quiet, I said a few things. But hall he did was smirk and then
he mood would go completely numb. I hope he doesn't think dragging him into this mess. "Are you mad at me?" I ask. Afraid of the answer.

"No, why would I be mad?" He says still a numb expression. "I don't know , that was a dumb question sorry"

"Hey nova, PLEASE spend the night tonight. You can invite Alexis and I'll invite Kylee." Jayla says, asking. " I don't know." I say dragging my words out.
"Please don't be a party pooper." Jayla says. " fine I'll tell Alexis and let my mom know I'm  staying over." I say.

"Hooray, Girls night!" Javon says, in a girly voice. I laugh. "Shush" I say.

-

A/N: short chap , like comment and share 🫶🏽