#12

the couple days later on Monday ,

It's been a couple days since Jaden has blocked me. I'm so annoyed, he would really believe Carla and then have his siblings against me. Anyways his lost cause atleast sierra believed me she's a real one. But I'm just gonna focus on school and ignore Jaden. Like he's even gonna talk to me. I get up and eat breakfast first this time cause I woke up very hungry. I have a bagel and some orange juice. I go upstairs to get ready. I can see the sun peeking through my curtain. I walk to my closet and pick out something to wear. I choose a black cropped top and jean shorts. I put my nike socks on and head to my bathroom. I start to brush my teeth first. Then I brush my hair , straightening it a bit. Then I put on my usual makeup concealer, blush, eyeliner pencil, mascara,highlighter on nose and inner corner. Then I put on perfume and deodorant and head downstairs. I grab my backpack and put on my shoes.

The first half of school today , I really focused in all of my classes. I didn't think of Jaden one bit. Until I saw him in the halls . He looked at me . He was with.. Carla? I don't know what was holding me back from slapping him in the face . It's now lunch and me and Sierra are talking . " ugh he so had a downgrade" Sierra says talking about Jaden . " we just broke up. It hadn't even been 24 hours. Plus he didn't even ever actually say he's breaking up with me." I say annoyed. " I don't understand, what has gotten into him?" I add. " that shouldn't be your biggest worry. I mean what did carla tell him?" Sierra says.

" I mean you were friends for awhile I'm sure you told her some of your regrets." Sierra says. " I did! About Etha-"

" that's weird I just got a text from cj.." I say. " oh my goodness what did he say." Sierra says.

meet me at room 209. We need
to talk.

" you shouldn't trust him" Sierra says. " Your right." I say looking over to CJ who's already looking at me. " but I got a feeling this might be good." I say getting up and gesturing at him that I'm leaving. " where are you going!" Sierra says. " be right back" i mumble.

I meet CJ in room 209. I walk in and he's not there but he shortly follows behind. "hi" I mumble looking down. " hey" he says looking at me. "I-" he cuts me off. " I know we have a lot of talking to do , but that's not urgent right now." He says. " then what is ?" I raise my eyebrows crossing my arms. " Carla. She exposed the thing with Ryan , and now your boyfriend." CJ rolls his eyes at the last sentence. " believes it, and she basically said all these things about you. Like your personal stuff. She was even that desperate to make edited texts or screenshots." CJ adds. " And how am I supposed to trust you? That this isn't a trap?" I say. " cause she's doing it to me. I'm her 'pet" or whatever you wanna call it. And I'm sorry, I truly am for believing what she said . A few weeks later I found out it wasn't true and I was too embarrassed to be your friend again. And I'm sorry" he says. He looked genuine. " okay. But screw up again and your done for Cole Johnson." I say saying his full name. " but if you do, do anything do not fight her. It's not worth it." He says. " gosh how immature do you think I am?" I say scoffing. " I don't think your immature, you just have scary anger issues." He says. I laugh. "That was when I was thirteen okay. Im not like that anymore." I say laugh. As we walk out of the classroom. My shirt gets stuck on the door knob. " OH MY FUCKJNG" I yell. " see" he says.

I walk back into the lunch room and sit with Sierra. " bitch you won't believe what just happened." I say laughing. " no YOU won't believe what just happened." Sierra says looking at Jaden and Carla in the halls.

A/N : I'm writing two books right now at the same time. This one and my stranger things one. I get no sleep 🙅🏽‍♀️🙅🏽‍♀️🙅🏽‍♀️