#53

It was early in the morning and I sat at the airport. It was 5:40 am and the flight was at 6:30. Boarding would probably start around 6:10 so we had a little under a hour. My hood was over my head and my AirPods were in. My shoulder rested on my best friend Alexis's. Gosh I was gonna miss her. As much as I tried to not think about me moving, it was the only thing in my mind. I mean I get it we are about to be on vacation, but also it was our last. At least together. "You okay peach?" Alexis asked me.

She must have noticed me zoning out, apparently as I was staring  at the ground. "Yeah. Just thinking." I murmured as her voice was muffled, my music overplaying it.

Thirty minutes later. Boarding would start. Boarding did end up taking exactly thirty minutes and they were on the plane. Three hours than rolled around and they were boarding off the plane. They picked up their rented 2019 chevrolet suburban and drove to their Airbnb.

As we stepped into the Airbnb it was gorgeous. It was nicely organized and just the furniture was so pretty. I walked up to the end table by the door that held a welcome card. 'Welcome the Peterson's and Walton's, enjoy your stay and you know where to contact if you have any problems.' It read. It had a bouquet of tulips. One of my favorites. "Peterson's and Walton's and Alexis." Javon said as he teasingly rubbed Alexis head. I shipped the two so much. But my eyes trailed off from Javon to Jaden, who stood beside the couch with his arms crossed. He looks exactly how he looked last vacation, stubborn. We really need to talk. I mean I already tried over the weekend. But the boy will not speak to me no matter what. Whatever wrong I did, wasn't even wrong to him, it had nothing to do with him.

I sighed. "I'm checking out our room. Let's go." I said, putting on a smile for Jayla and Alexis as I held both of my hands out for them to hold. I already knew what I room looked like from the photos, I just had to find it. Me, Jayla and Alexis are sharing a room. And Daelo, Jaden and Javon are sharing and room. The parents have their separate rooms. We found our room with three twin beds. I picked the one farthest from the door and sat my suitcase on it. "We might as well get ready now. We're going out to eat and then the beach." Jayla reminded us.

Jayla's outfit

Jayla's outfit

Nova's outfit

Alexis's outfit

Alexis's outfit

A/N
that's all for this chapter, it's more of a filler chap

make sure to vote and comment if you liked
7 more chapters to go!

have a nice day/night/wherever you are