*🌹VALENTINES SPECIAL *

*VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL* 💐
"this story will contain kissing and may be sensitive topics*
Valentine's Day 7:30am

I still haven't got asked to be someone's valentines. I know it's sad but if no one will ask me I guess I will be the asker and I know exactly who I'm asking. It's been a couple months from the little incident and I've been recovering very well I go back to school and I free off of crunches. It looks like almost nothing happened. And I got my bestfriend back.

*THE WEEK AFTER CHAP 32*
Monday 12:00pm

Alexis moved out of my house for two reasons. One because of the um misunderstanding and two because I practically don't need her anymore I'm healing on my own. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't apologize so that's what I'm doing. I went to the store earlier to buy flowers and candy and a letter. I asked Jaden for a ride cause I wasn't quite comfortable driving again just yet. And I'm the car I put the flowers together and the candy. Then I started on her note.

"Dear Alexis , I apologize for what I did. I'll explain in words more but for you attack , here's my love.❤️"

I wrote. I'm not good at notes but I didn't know what to write cause I prefer talking in words. We arrived and Jaden mouthed 'good luck' I nodded at him. I unbuckle and shut the passenger door. I walk up to the front door moving my hair out of my face. I walk up to her front door and take a deep breath. 'You got this nova' I mumble to myself. Then I remember Jadens watching so I just knock on the door, I wanted her to answer and her parents. And she did. She opens the door and gives me a strange look. As much as Alexis may be mad at me right now , but one thing she cannot do is be mean. Well at least to me. "So um, is this a good time to talk?" I ask handing her , her gift. " Yeah." She says shutting her front door and crossing her arms. " I'm sorry, I really am jaden told me everything and I apologize dearly. I should've not assumed so fast I've gotten fucked over so many times I just assumed right away but that isn't a excuse. You can always come and talk to me about anything trust me I will not judge and I'm sorry I made it feel like that." I say just letting all the words slip out of my mouth. I was anxious id feel so embarrassed if she didn't accept my apology I felt stupid but mature how I was handling the situation. " Thanks nova , I really appreciate it. I was dying without you and family game nights were boring without you. But on a serious note I'm glad you apologized but I'm also sorry that I went to your ex about it out of everyone." She says. I smile at her earring a smile back. I don't know but I just hug her. " Sorry if -"

" No keep hugging me like this" the girl whispers.

*VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL* 💐
Valentine's Day 9:00am

Today, I'm gonna ask Jaden to be my valentines. I haven't talked to him much this month and I wanna do something special. I just miss him , not like that like I miss being with him. And him of course. I miss his hugs , his cuddles , his smell , his smile , his love , his snoring , hearing his voice and the list goes on and on. I finally get done cleaning my room after awhile and start to get ready. I take an "everything" shower and it ended up being a hour considering I did my skincare in the shower as well. I go to my closet and pick out a outfit I end up choosing this.

—

I curl my hair with my curling wand takes about 15 minutes. They I start on my makeup I start off with priming , concealer, bronze , blush , highlighter , eyeliner pencil , mascara, inner corner highlight , eye brow gel , lip liner and then lip gloss. I get finished getting ready at 11:05am. Took me an hour to get ready not counting the shower. Before I ask Jaden , I wanted to get him something. So I put on my converse and grab my keys. I started driving again and thanks to the Walton's they made a fund to get me a new car. I don't really like change so I got the closet model to my old car. But I really appreciate them doing that for me cause it really helped. I'll forever love them for that. I still have raging anxiety when I'm on the roads but I take my mind off of it by drowning it out with music. Don't know if that's a good thing or not but I don't really care. I make it to the store and I immediately know what to buy I go to the candy section first cause it's the closest I grab all of his favorite candy. Then I get him flowers, I don't know his favorite flowers or like anything about flowers so I just pick random. Then I get a teddy bear that we can name together. Then I just get a few other things. I pay for everything total was around 87 dollars. I drive back home and get the gift set up.

 I drive back home and get the gift set up

—

I finished setting up the gift and figured I was gonna eat breakfast and then head over. I make bacon and eggs. It's now. 12pm. I finish eating and then quickly get my stuff together. I'm so excited to ask him. Just before I was about to grab my keys I hear the door bell. I rush to the front door. I don't know who rung the door bell so I was gonna look throw the key whole but I got to excited. I answer the door and open it.

"Hey Nova , Will you be my Valentine?"

A/N: this is part one of the valentine special !! Hope you liked it.