#3

It's 4:00pm and mostly for the day everyone has slept cause they are exhausted. It's an hour before they go out to eat.

Novas POV : I wake up to see everyone already awake and getting ready. There's one bathroom and four of us soo .. but I swear if this boy Javon takes another 20 minutes in it I'm just gonna change right in the open room idgaf. He finally gets out and I get changed to go out .

I wear this and actually get ready

I wear this and actually get ready. I open the door and start to do makeup. And Jaden comes in a fixes his hair a bit and Jayla comes in the bathroom to join me . We're both doing our makeup and I finshs wearing concealer, bronze, blush, eyeliner, highlighter on nose and inner corner. I make sure to fo light around my cheeks and nose cause I want my freckles to show. It's 5pm and we're ready we meet the adults in there room and we drive in two cars. Sorted by families our rentals. We make it to the restaurant. We go in a booth and the seating is like.

Dj - Jessica - Tess- Ryan - Kira - Daelo - Nova - Javon - Jaden - Jayla

We do normal restaurant tings . After we're done with the restaurant we fo home . Teens go to there rooms. I get unready , shower , remove makeup, oversized shirt and shorts and I under snacks for our kitchen, locked up and we're on our phones for the rest of the night

The next morning at 9;45am.

Novas POV: I wake up at 9:45 me and Jayla are awake and the boys aren't. I'm starving so I literally eat microwaveable bacon .. and of course order breakfast that will come to our room . I check to see what's happening today a I see beach . Okay then . Me and Jayla lowkey wanna wake up the boys but don't know how . Then I come up with the perfect idea . I go under the blanket and grab javons feet tugging and little doesn't wake up so I try on Jaden. I DRAGGED HIM LMAO. He woke up instantly ofc and jabkm wakes up cause he heard. " BRO WTF" Jaden says. " what your la-" I was cut off by the sound of knocking . " foods here" I say walking to the door and grabbing the food . " so we have pancakes, waffles , bacon , eggs and orange juice . We ate and got ready for the day. I wore this

With the shorts obviously and fix my hair a bit

With the shorts obviously and fix my hair a bit. Puts nothing on but chapstick and get ready for the day . Jayla wears a red and black bikini. And Javon wears blue trunks. And Jaden wears red and blue trunks. We're all ready as in packing me and jaylas beach bag. We meet up with the adults and head to the beach. And oh was it beautiful. I love it. I take my shorts off and I look around and see Jaden staring at me. "Hello?? Staring problem" I say . " no just realizing how much you look like a bald Egg" he says. " mhm good one" I say. I run in the water and trip. " HAHAHA" Javon yells. " BE QUIET" I yell back. He starts to get in the water and I push him in. " AHAHAHA" I say . " ur so funny" he says rubbing his eyes. Jayla and Jaden are tanning. And I see daelo. " HI" daelo says. " HI DAELO" I say back. " CAN YOU THROW ME" he says. " YOU REALLY WANT TO BE THROWN?" I say. " YES" he says. I nod and pick him up and throw him in the water. " WEEE" daelo says. " my turn" Javon says. " NO" I say. I'm gonna go see what Jaden and Jayla are doing. I walk up to them.  But I have an idea I'm wasting my water for this. I grab my water and drink some. " so how's the tanning going ?" I ask. " good" Jayla says. " what about you Jaden?" I say. " Jaden?" " shut the fuck up" Jaden says. I dump my cold water on him. I see Dj and Jess laughing. " BRO WHAT THE HECK" jaden says. I laugh in his face as he stands up soaked. That's when me picks me up over his shoulder and throws me in the water.  My jaw drops as I stand up wiping my eyes. " oh that's funny" Javon says. I push his head away. I'm gonna get Jaden back atleast later. I swim with Javon , Kira and daelo for a little more and decided to tan . I tan for a while and me and Jayla decide to go play in the water for a little for the last hour. We drive back home and the teens decided they want to go swimming to since we tanned the whole time . The adults in whatever stayed in there room. It's 3 pm and we have two hours before dinner.  We swim for a little . Jaden keeps trying to drown me but it's fine or wtv. And he does drown me a bit . I got up wiped my eyes. And as soon as he turned around a jumped on his back and pulled him down and got back up and got on top of him and was pushing him down. " that's good nova.." Javon says . I pull him back up. And get off of him. " hah how'd you like that" I say.  I get out of the pool. " I'm gonna use the bathroom I'll be back rq" I say. I go to our room. I walk in the bathroom and use it ofc. I looked in the mirror. " glad I didn't wear mascara" I say. I open the door and guess who it is. Jaden. I jumped cause he scared the shit out of me.  " bro you scared the shit out of me" I say. He puts his finger on my chin and moves my head so it's facing his. I look up at his eyes. " I had fun today maybe your not so bad sometimes" he said. " yeahh" I say. " but I still need to get you back for almost killing me" he says. He tries to pick me up but I kick his leg causing him to trip on me . ah my head. He looks straight at me . I look back at him. " ew" he says getting up. " EW" I say realizing. " that's when Jayla and Javon home in. " what we're yall doing?" Javon say. I push Jaden out of the bathroom and take a shower before anyone could.