#25

They arrive and Alexis drops her off. Nova walks inside having a gut feeling Jaden wouldn't show up..

"Nova! It's good to see you." Javon says running over to hug me. " It's good to see you too but , where's Jaden." I ask stumbling back as I lose balance. " He's coming I just came to drop him off , take a seat." He says lowering me down to a chair next to me. That's when Jaden comes. As soon as the shop bell rang as he opened the front door , we locked eyes , holding strong eye contact. " Nova." He says holding back a smile. Javon waves us goodbye and Jaden comes to hug me. I stand up and we hug. A nice , comfortable silence , well needed hug. If this was two weeks ago and we hugged I would've ripped his heart out. We pull back and I stumble again losing balance. " woah woah woah woah" he says wrapping his right arm around my waist so I stand up straight. " Easy now." He says helping me into my seat. He pulls the chair across from me and sits down. " So." He says breaking the silence. " Where should I start." I mumble. " Okay , for recent events I wanted to say is I'm sorry. I'm very sorry for my actions and that you got into a accident. Part of me feels like it's my fault for not listening to you when you came over. I guess I was just upset. Which does not excuse it. But it shouldn't have taken an accident for me to realized that I was in the wrong. And I'm truly sorry Nova." He says ranting his whole heart out.

" What can I get for ya?" A waitress approaches us. " Oh uh just a water for now ." I say. " French vanilla coffee." Jaden says. " Alrighty then I'll be back which your drinks." She says smiling.  She walks off.

" Thank you Jaden. For finally realizing even though it's a bit overdue. And it's not your fault , it's nobody fault except the person that hit me. And I also wanted to say sorry. I did like you all those years. Not Javon , Not CJ but you. I distanced myself because I was scared. Scared that I would mess things up. Scared that you didn't like me. But ever since that one day I lost those feelings. And I understand why you were mean to me all those years but that never made what you said right. And I always liked you even when you did the most cruelest things I couldn't come to hate you. I did lose feelings that time but it always grew so quickly whenever you showed me the littlest affection. And I was so sad , I mean depressed sad when you started hanging out with Carla or whenever all this started. When you believed I would cheat on you. It really broke me. But I want to become mutual. Just friends. We can see what the future holds but for now in present let's be friends. It's that okay with you?"

A/N: quick question for real , Which book would  y'all want to see ..

1. City of Bones , The mortal instruments Cassandra Clare
2. Escape The Night , Season (??) Joey

Pls vote so I don't look stupid !!