#22

" OMG TELL YOUR FAMILY TO LEAVE ME ALONE" I yell. " we just want to apologize nova" Jayla says. " you only want to apologize cause I'm like this , you wouldn't have apologized if I didn't get into that car crash." I say. " that's not tr-"

" yes it is. you don't have to lie"

" Look I'm sorry nova I truly am. I understand if you don't want to accept the apology." She says.

" well it's a bit too late to apologize Jayla." I say. " Its okay. I understand have a great recovery." She says patting my leg before she gets up to leave. Ugh when CJ and Sierra suppose to be here?And as soon as o say that they bust through the door. " why was Jayla here?" They both say in sync. " she Came over to try apologize." I said. " anyways who's birthday is it?" I ask. " what?" Alexis says. " the gift bag?" I say pointing to the bag by CJs feet. " ohh , it's for you" she says smiling as CJ brings it to me. " aww yall really didn't have tooo" I say reaching up to hug them. " we'll come to you" they say placing me carefully on my bed . " anyways open it!!!" CJ exclaims. I start taking out the paper inside till I feel a card. I pull that out and start reading.

" have a wonderful recovery
- your classmates"

The shock on my face when I see five hundred dollars fall out. " The school raised it as soon as they heard the news , it's suppose to be for your car I know it's not a lot know but it's a start." Alexis says. " oh my gosh they would do that for me , I thought everyone disliked me." I said. " but mainly think jaden , and his family they gave $200 they were gonna give a whole five hundred" Alexis says.

I can't believe they actually did that. I don't know if I should feel bad for the way I treated them.

" anyways open the rest of your gift." CJ says. I dig until I feel a soft stuff animal. It feels like a dinosaur. I was off it's a giraffe but whatever. " We got you a giraffe, it looks like it's name is booger" CJ says.

"Well booger it is"

" And then we also got you your favorite candy." Alexis says.

" Y'all are so sweet , you really didn't have to do this" I say.

" of course we do , we're friends and we're gonna be by your side the whole way just like you were with me my whole life." CJ says.

I kinda blushed at what CJ said ..

A/N : heyyy I'm back to uploading probably once or twice a week though not as often but I'm back and that's all that matters!