#17

" Cheat? Where did you hear this from? I'm assuming jaden which is believing whatever my ex bestfriend says".

"Yes I did hear it from Jaden. Whether your right or wrong hes my brother and I believe him, plus this isn't the first time he got cheated on so I'm not surprised." She says crossing her arms. I shut the door and walk out onto my porch.

"Jaden is a jerk. He has always been one to me. And you know it. I understand he's your brother but is this a shocker? I knew it was to good to be true." I say.

"My brother is not a jerk. Maybe to you but that's because you've always been a jerk to him!" She argues. " Really? Really. You don't remember him all the sudden being rude to me after that one day with Javon?" I say raising my voice.

"Well did you ever think maybe there was a reason to him always being a jerk. Cause I thought it was obvious." She says.

"Maybe cause you were jadens friend. JADENS. Not Javons or mine. But you still constantly would choose javon or distance yourself from Jaden to hang with javon! Why are you acting so innocent? YOUR NOT THE VICTIM. What about cj too huh? You again constantly choose him. You practically looked like you were dating. And Jaden has always had a crush on you. But it's always about cj or javon. What about Jaden?" Jayla says , saying it all in one breath.

"Ok whatever this is childish! Get off of my porch!" I say practically screaming.

"Whatever? Is that what you have to say. And fine. I will get off your porch." She says as she starts to walk away.

I said whatever cause she was right. And I didn't want to admit it. I didn't know Used to have a crush on me. I thought we were mutual. I only distanced myself cause I liked him. I never thought he liked me. But ever since he started being mean. I do admit I did start hanging out with CJ more. Cause Jaden was a dick. And even though maybe she's right I'm not just the victim here and what I did was wrong that does not make what he said to me that one day right. Or what he has said to me over the years.

Nova goes up to her room. All of this is a lot to take in. From rumors to this. She decides to take time to think. About Jaden. She decides she wants to apologize. Even though it's been years she feels like it's her fault. But she also doesn't want to embarrass herself. Fuck it.

I get in my car and start heading over to the Walton's. I probably won't even get a chance to speak with him. Cause of Jayla. I just have to be lucky that he's the one answer. I put my hood over my head. I make it too the Walton's.

__

A/N: ty for 15k reads and for the support on this book. I'll try to upload every 2-4 days.