#11

A couple weeks later after , nova and jaden
confessed to eachother.

It's Friday , the last day of school for the week. Finally , I haven't been in school for that long and i already hate it. I get up and get dressed. Since I took a shower last night , I don't have to take one this morning.

I wear this

I wear this. I go to my bathroom and start to brush my hair. And my sister knocks on my door. " nova" she says. I open the door. " here" she says handing me a smoothie. " thanks" I say closing my door. I get ready as I drink my smoothie. I do my makeup. And continue brushing my hair. I put on deodorant and perfume. I end up finishing my smoothie by the time I'm done getting ready. I brush my teeth and put on lip balm. And put my shoes on and grab my backpack , headphones and smoothie cup. I wash the cup and put it in the dishwasher and head to school.

I get to school and see Sierra waiting for me like usual. I guess Javon and Jaden aren't here yet. As soon as I think that Jaden pops up behind me. " hello" he says wrapping his arm around me. " hi" I say smiling. We chat for a little until school actually starts. " bye" Jaden says waving off. " bye babe" I say waving goodbye. And me and Sierra head off to our classes. Sadly , first class I have Carla in. She's always looking at me and whispering to her friends.

Like if your obsessed just say that.

But through out the day Carla was being really weird. I thought we were civil or something? Why is she being like this all the sudden. Maybe because I'm dating Jaden. She did say " go run off to your little boyfriend" or something like that the last time I saw her. Months ago. And I did 😜.  But it was like she was planning something. And yk what. Two can play that game. Me and Sierra sit at lunch. " you don't think maybe Carla is acting weird today?" I ask Sierra. " well why would you even pay attention to what shes doing" Sierra says. " I mean your right , but it's so weird it's obvious. Like she wants me to know that she's doing whatever she's doing." I say. " I haven't really been paying attention but I'm sure your right." Sierra says.  " It's something about Jaden I just know it." I say. " well you trust Jaden enough right? To not fall for whatever she's doing? Nova it could just be a coincidence" Sierra says . " I mean yeah Jaden knows all about her , and maybe your right I could just be overreacting." I say. " well let's wait it out. And see if she does anything. But either way I'll trust whatever you say not her." Sierra says looking at Carla and rolling her eyes. " and CJ , if he says anything ugh I'm not afraid to throw hands with a boy" Sierra says making me giggle. " oh okay" I say in a mocking voice. " it's true!" Sierra says in defense. " anyways enough of those buttheads" I say still laughing.

It was the end of the day and still Carla has said nothing. I was overreacting. But I didn't get to see Jaden or Javon at the end of the day. " bye" I say waving off to sierra. " make sure to practice." I yell at her. " girl I don't need no practice I'm a professional." Sierra yells back. " Yeah totally!" I say sarcastically. I make it home. I finish some homework and get bored. I decided I'm gonna head over to the Walton's . It was technically walking distance but it would take 10 minutes and I would rather drive but .. my sister is practicing driving in my car with my dad as she's also 15. So I will just ride my skate board. Which I haven't been on all summer so let's see how good I actually am.

I made it to the Walton's and I can ride my skateboard pretty good. I did almost fly off cause I ran over a rock. I knock. Jaden answers. " hey!-" he slams the door on my face. That's weird? I knock again. And one more time. I mean he knows I'm here? " stop knocking on the door , go away." Jayla says answering the door. " wait wha-" the door slams again. " who was that?" I heard Jess ask. " nobody" she says. I start to ride my skateboard back home. And I text jaden.

< ml ❤️ >

goofy ahh nova
what's wrong? I'm confused
why did you get your sister.
why is she mad at me , why are
you mad at me I need answers.

goofy ahh nova
Jaden if this is about carla
are you kidding me? You would
believe her . Nvm not "if" it is!
I knew all day that she was gonna
say something. And she wanted me
to know. Is that why you didn't
say bye to me today? Or Javon?
You told your whole family .
What is the "rumor"
even about I'm confused .

*system* 12 missed call from goofy ahh nova

goofy ahh nova
You really believe her
omg

*system* you have been blocked
by  ml ❤️

A/N:  bro it's been 25 hours since I've gotten sleep help