#36

"Hey nova!" Jayla says , scooting over to make room. "We missed you." Jessica says butting in.

Dj      Jessica
Javon Daelo Jayla
Jaden Nova
They were all sitting in the car like that ^^

All the sudden Jaden rushes into the car. And squeezes beside me. " Floor it." He says buckling up. We start driving over to his game me and Jaden talk for a while. Giggling in the back. This is the first time I've felt happy in a while, I don't care how delusional I am this boy makes me happy. And friends come in go.

"Thanks for coming to my game." Jaden says , smiling and lightly patting his hand on my leg. "Of course." I say smiling at him. I take a quick be real and we start to arrive. We all get out of the car and start heading towards our seats.

"All right , go to go now love you guys!" Jaden says , walking away and waving off. He does a hand heart to me before he leaves. I blush, he makes me feel so loved and appreciated. No boy has ever made me this happy, no boy.

I catch up with Jayla as I wait for the game to start.
"How's it going?" I ask. "It's going good, how's life?" Jayla replies. "Hectic." I reply with a chuckle. "Tell me about it." Jayla smiles. I continue small talk with Jayla and Javon a bit. Catching up on life and random stuff. Until it's finally time for Jaden to play.

After the game.

Jaden did extremely well tonight. And I'm sure he knows it. He walks up to us. " Good job Jaden . You played great." Dj says patting Jaden on the head. "Yea" Jessica and Javon agree. "Yeah , you did really well." I smile at him, now j don't know much about baseball. It's not my sport but what I do know is that he played great. "We'll be in the car" Jess says, the others going too leaving me with Jaden. We start walking down the trail , slowy just chatting it up.

" Well, as tight as it might be. It looks great." I say.
He smiles. "Welp, I really like that shirt you-"

"Ow." I hear a low grunt say as I accidentally bumped into someone. " I'm sorry" I mumble to them for me bumping into them. " it's all fine-"

I look up to see CJ, fuck I remember his brother plays on the same team as jaden. "Get away from me." I say immediately pushing his off.

"Not you again. With your Smurf boyfriend." CJ says , rolling his eyes.
-

A/N short chap I'm half asleep