#41

I rang to door bell, my backpack still on my back. Jayla answers the door. "Hey, girl!" She exclaims opening the door for me as I walk in. "Heyy." I reply back, as I walk into the homey house. I'm greeted with a vanilla smell as I walk up the stairs and into the room on the right.

I forgot to knock, but when I do I ever. I should start though. He turns his focus to me as soon as the door opens. "Hey Jaden!" I exclaim as I walk in his room, it's a bit cleaner than usual. He hops up from the MacBook and his desk, he has some sort of show playing on his tv.

"Hey nova." Jaden says, standing up to give me a quick hug. "My moms making dinner in a little." Jaden says, as we sit on the couch in his room. "Well we might as well start in the meantime." I say, placing my backpack by the couch. "Yeah, so then we could hangout after." Jaden says rubbing on his shoulder, a smile playing on his face. I roll my eyes playfully, knowing the study excuse is just to hang out.

We study, for an hour exactly. Jaden helping me out, while I also help Jaden out. We work mostly on quizzing each other and taking it from there. But I get interrupted mid sentence by someone opening the door, it was daelo.
"Dinners ready." He says, we nod and he shuts the door. I close up my MacBook. "After we eat we can come up here and study for thirty more minutes then hangout for a little." Jaden says touching his shoulder again, i nod and tilt my head. "Your shoulder okay?" I ask, as I brush his arm with my hand. "Yeah, it just hurts. I don't remember doing anything to it." He replies,  shrugging it off before we head downstairs to eat.

I check the time that reads 5:30 PM. As I sit next to Jaden at the long table with his family. Jess made spaghetti. I bless my food before I eat and dive in.

"So, Nova how's school been." Dj asks, as everyone turns there attention to me. "Pretty good." I say, it was going pretty good, nothing special. "I'm just gonna ask the question everyone wants to, are you and Jaden dating again?" Javon asks, leaning over to look at me. I chuckle, a low chuckle a nervous one to. We haven't talked about this, technically no but that doesn't mean I don't want to be. "No." I reply, as everyone's heads are turned towards me. "Not yet atleast." Jaden says, swirling his fork in the spaghetti. I feel heat creeping on my face, but I need to remain cool around his family.

"Oh, well then." Javon says, turning his focus back to his food.   I smile as we continue to eat, making small talk along the way.

We finish up eating and me and Jaden study for another 45 minutes before calling it off.

"Alright I'm tired, let's stop now." I say, closing up my MacBook and putting my notes into my backpack.
"Okay." Jaden says, clasping his hands together and doing the same. I cant get over jadens comment earlier, I like how we went from hating eachothers guts to being extremely close. "So, what now?" I ask, as we remain on the couch. "Well I was thinking we could watch a movie or something?" He asks. I nod and we decide on jumanji. Jaden pulls me closer to him on the couch. His arms around my waist and me enjoying his comfort.

"Don't I look like bravestone." Jaden jokes, "No more like spencer." I say, joking back. "No rizz at all." I say. "Then what is this?" He asks, referring to the arms on my waist.
I roll my eyes playfully. Not gonna admit he's right though.

As the tension builds as I feel his chest go up and down on my back. His breath tickling my shoulder. "Your shoulder still in pain?" I ask, breaking the silence as the movies plays out in the back. "Mhm." Jaden mumbles, as his hand takes through my hair. "Here, let me give you a massage." I say. He takes up that offers and lets me scoot behind him. I guess I'm okay at massages. I just give a massage like anyone else does. As I give him a massage with care we continue to watch the movie. After a ten minute massage, I stop. Then move my fingers to his hair, raking  through it. I don't think he noticed at all, he was too invested in the movie. The movie ended and I stopped playing with his hair. But that's when he realized I did.

He moves from infront of me and back beside me. "Thank you nova, that helped." He says, rubbing on his shoulder. "
"Of course, anytime jay." I say, with a smile on my face. Before I know it, he gives me a peck on the lips and pulls back with a smile.

Nova is now home and it's hours later, it's now 11:30 and she's chilling in her bed before she goes to sleep. And she decides to post an Instagram post since he hasn't in a while.

-

❤️ liked by alexislocks and 1,537 others,

this is an old photo ajwjrhejwje
@not.nova
-

@alexislocks: um kiss me rn?
^ @not.nova: um yes?
@user1: but I think I'm liking her more 🗣️🔥| ❤️ liked by not.nova and others
@user2: y'all lowk haters she pretty what are y'all on,
@user3: what in the mars 🙀
@user4: I want her too suck my toes
^@user5: oh?
@user5: your black hair compliments your eyes
@jadensonlywife: um .. no,
@user6: he choose her out of everyone
@user7: jadens comment?
@user8: jadens comment?
@user9: whoa jaden
@onwardjdub: guys back up we are already married. 💍
^ @not.nova: fr 🗣️‼️
@onwardwanna: ok I see u sis 🔥
^ @not.nova: don't ever speak like that again.
^@onwardwanna: I was just trying to hype you up? 😒
^@user2; LMFAOO
@jaylawalton: so pretty 🤩
^ @not.nova: ❤️
@user10: we locked in like this 🤞
@user11: she looks like a molerat
@user12: what happened at birth 💀
@user13: y'all mad she bagged Jaden and u didnt?
^ @jadensonlywife: no one's mad luv Xo
^ @user13: shut your corny ass up@jadensonlywife
@waltonfam: Jaden can date whoever he wants?
@hannaelthro: she better hop off my mans 😙
@jujuonthatbeat.55: okay nov 😍
^ @not.nova: JULIAN?! dm rn.

1076 words

A/N: this took forever to write for some reason but here children you are fed.