#43

"Hey, do we got a problem here?" Jaden asks, as his arm finds a way to my shoulder.

"Nope actually we were just finishing up." I say, with not much enthusiasm in my voice. I feel Julian's eyes burning into me. "Oh, hey Julian." Jaden says, my heart sinks. I forgot that they knew each other. We all go back.

Julian clears his throat, how did Jaden recognize him.
"Wsg." Julian says, his hands interlocked. "Well we're gonna go so, see you never" I say, as I push Jaden away. Julian remains there with his jaw locked and his eyes burning into the back of my head, it's an unpleasant feeling.

We make it in the car, javon already in the back. "So are you gonna tell me what that was? And why I had to look for you around the whole school." Jaden says, as he's backing out.
I feel like he's mad at me, I would be too.

I don't really feel like explaining myself, I actually hate explaining myself or giving explanations.
"How did you know that's Julian? Did you know Julian was a new kid?" I ask, completely ignoring his question. As Javon sits in the back with AirPods in, closing his eyes.

"Because his eyes aren't easy to look over, and no I didn't. But I'm the one asking questions here and I'm currently waiting for you to answer mine." Jaden says, taking quick glances at me as he drives.

I sigh, "Julian was beating up some kid, I didn't know it was Julian and I went over to see. Until Julian looked at me and it was hard to recognize Julian. But I did, and I pushed him off the kid blah blah blah the kid said he was fine and I made sure he was okay, then Julian's homeboys went on to tease me blah blah blah and then you came." I say, explaining with my amazing explaining skills. Jaden scoffs, "Why did you just stand there and watch?" He says.

"I didn't! I went to see what was going on and I helped the boy!?" I become defensive. Jaden calms down. "Okay, I believe you." He says, as we almost reach my house. I smile in relief. "I know." I say.

Alexis came over to Nova's to sleepover on a school night. They stayed up til 12am and then decided to call it a night. They mostly just watched tv all night.

They woke up around 6 am and left at 7 am. Alexis drove Nova this morning. They are now at school and it starts in 10 minutes.

As I stroll around the school till I make it to my locker. I open it and suddenly feel a body press against mine.  "Good morning." Jaden says as he's behind me. I instantly know it's him. "Hey." I say with a smile on my face as I clutch onto my note books. I turn around to face him. "Come over tomorrow on Friday. I have a surprise." He says, with a smirk. "A surprise?" I say, with a smirk. "Yep, and you'll love it." Jaden says tucking my hair behind my ears. As the heat reaches my cheek, he careless my cheek with his hands before walking away.

I start to finish up, organizing my notebooks a bit. "Yep, you'll love it!" I hear a voice say. I turn my head to Julian who's now leaning on the locker beside me. He was mocking Jaden. "Julian go away, I don't fuck with you." I say, rolling my eyes.
"You don't fuck with this ma?" He says, referring to himself.
"No but I'm sure someone else will." I say. "No but seriously, we need to talk. I wanna make this right." He says.

"Oh so now you wanna make things right? When we're you gonna tell me all this? I have so many questions right now! But I don't even care to ask, because I want nothing to do with you" I say, shoving him back away from my locker.

"When did you get so feisty?" Julian asks. Then suddenly a girl wraps her arms around Julian. "Babe who's this?" The girl asks. Wow, he got a girlfriend in one day?
"Jesha this is-" Julian says before I cut him off. "A nobody." I say, before slamming my locker shut. 'Meet me tomorrow after school.' Julian mouths as I walk away. Yeah like that's happening, jadens more important.

As I go through the day, this day was long and painful. I usually pick out the days of the week I'll actually try in school and the days I'll give up. (hope that's real and not only me 💀)

But, to be honest I do what an explanation. As much as I don't want to go. I deserve and explanation. But jadens way more important, maybe I can have Jaden push out the time?

hey Jaden, do you mind if you push me coming over a bit later? :) seen at 2:45 pm

push me coming over a bit later? :)
seen at 2:45 pm

Are you seriously texting me in
class? 😂
sent at 2:47 pm

yes and what about it??? 😒
seen at 2:48 pm

nun 😠 and yeah , I need more time to plan
the surprise out anyways. 6pm it is! Be there
(👍)

anyways just like my text if you agree , I gotta get
back to class before you get me in trouble ❤️

*you liked a message*

917 words

A/N

AHH, hope you liked bowow

vote & comment if you enjoyed

<3