#24

< Jaden >

Hey.. it's Nova I'm
not gonna explain much
but if you wanna figure
things out meet me at
Dillains Bakery on
tuesday next week at
8:00am goodbye.

———————-

It's been two weeks since that message. I've been dreading this day. Not because of taking to him. All though that's kinda part of the reason. I still look like a zombie. Actually. My eye bags are terrible and I have a puffy face. It was more puffy two days ago. It kinda went down a bit but it's still noticeable. It's 6:00 am and I can't fall back asleep. I really want to too. I'm very sleepy. I check my phone and see Jaden has added me back on Snapchat.

👋 Jaden.dub6 Has added you back! Say Hi

It's now 7am and I have an hour till I'm supposed yo be there. Why in the world did I say 8am. I don't even wake up the early usually. I'll start getting ready now I guess. Even though I feel lame look like a zombie. I just want some takis. I get out and stretch my legs. Im not on crutches no more. But I do have a limp or walking weird idk what to call it . The pain is mostly in my pelvis. I walk to my closet turning on the light. I squint my eyes as I can't remember waking up this early since school. And it's been a solid week. And I have to go back next week. I don't even want to be reminded of that prison. I pick out a cute but chill outfit such as.

 I pick out a cute but chill outfit such as

But with white crocs and nike white socks. I walk over to my bathroom holding my pelvis as it hurts. Ever time I walk I get a sharp pain. That reminds me to take my pain meds. I go ahead and take them and I look in the mirror. What a mess. I think to myself. Hopefully Jaden doesn't think that about me. I wash my face and put my eye mask on my puffy ness. And brush my hair. And straighten it. It's now 7:30. I've had my ice mask on for 15 minutes now. I take it off. And start doing light makeup. I haven't worn makeup in a week. And I really need it. Like REALLY. I do some concealer under my eyes. And dab lightly with a beauty blender, blending it in. Then I apply eyebrow gel and mascara. I add blush and apply lip balm. I think I'm ready now as it's 7:40. I've already went over this with Alexis and she said she'll drop me off. I didn't say it was with Jaden.. I said it was with CJ. Cause i didn't want her to get mad. I go into the guest room to wake her up but she's already up. " ready?" She asks grabbing her keys. " yeah" I say nodding. We walk down into her car. And start heading there.

They arrive and Alexis drops her off. Nova walks inside having a gut feeling Jaden wouldn't show up..

"Nova! It's good to see you."

A/N:  hi y'all I'm working on two other books . Stranger things imagines and city of bones the mortal instruments book!!