#30

"Hey! Oh my gosh your okay?" Javon says looking over at me. He gets up and walks towards me. " Certainly don't feel like it." I mumble I try to sit up but Javon rushes towards me placing me back down. " You need to continue to rest." Javon says. "Until your appointment tomorrow." Javon says. " Appointment?" I ask. "Yeah since you .. took it too far , you kinda went over your limits and your mom wants to make sure it didn't mess up your healing progress."  Javon says. Javon has always been a brother to me.
It was so nice waking up to him and not Jaden. I don't know why I freaked out. We aren't even dating anymore so it should matter right? I want to be civil with him. I want to be friends with him but it seems like everything and everyone else keeps destroying that. I keep having reasons not to be his friend even though I want to. "I'll stay here as long as you need , nova." Javon says laying back on my sofa. " Thanks Javon, I appreciate it." I say going onto my phone. I decided to check my messages.

2 messages from CJ ❤️
1 message from Jayla 💖

Cj❤️- Are you okay? I heard what happened.
I'm coming over in 10
Nova🥰- Thank you so much Cj<3
-
Jayla💖- hey .. I know we haven't been talking but I just wanna say sorry. And I wanna have a chance to speak to you again. I wish things would go back to how there were cause I miss you. And I hope you heal well ❤️

Jaylas right. I wish things could go back. When Jaden was semi nice and no drama or injuries were happening. When I went over to there house all the time. When I spent the night. When me, Jayla and Kylee did girls night sleepovers and watch Disney princesses movies. I just wish this were the same as they were. Life would be so much better and easier-

"Hey." I hear a familiar voice say. It's CJ. "I can leave for a second , you can go ahead and talk to her." Javon says getting up to leave. I hear CJ mumble 'thanks'. CJ closes the door behind him and pulls up my desk chair.

"I hate seeing you like this." He says. "I'm sorry." I say on the verge of tears. I hate leaving all the people around me worried about me. And I hate all this special treatment. I'm tired of all this. " You have no reason to be sorry. I know your having a hard time and I wish I could be here with you everyday." He say holding onto my hand. I love CJ. No boy has ever treated me so nicely. Jaden has never done anything like this for me. Look at the boy who actually came to see if I was okay. CJ did. I'll starting to wonder if I'm feeling anything for CJ.

"I'll see you tomorrow, princess. Get well." He says kissing my cheek before leaving.

And that does it. The feelings for CJ are definitely there.