Battle of Gods - Round 2

Start from the beginning

Picture space and time as mediums for attacks to travel through. Space and time can be manipulated or even cease to be in these barriers, so by extension, there is no medium in these barriers.

This barrier puts all my upgraded resistance and defensive spells as well as my research and expertise on space, time, and other dimensions into one perfect Dovah-sized defense.

(("Don't forget your expertise in the realms of nerdom.")) Very funny, T.K.

Anyway, this barrier can be taken down whenever I wish and doesn't hinder my movements or attacks in any way shape or form. T.K. and I control it completely so we can let our own attacks bypass it while keeping it up.

This barrier doesn't help much against mental or spiritual (soul) attacks, but when it comes to blocking physical attacks, it can't be beat.

And as the name implies, there are multiple of these frankly unfair barriers all around me.

Yet this guy powered through them all as well as the top half of my head with One. Fucking. Regular. Punch.

Had this damage occurred before I became a god, I would've died on the spot. T.K. would've been fine... mostly, but I'd be dead before I even realized it.

(("Well, usually, people are dead when they are missing the upper half of their head. I'm not people though. Also, I'm upping your nerve conduction velocity by a few notches."))

But now...

"Well, that was... unpleasant."

Now, I can completely regenerate from that damage as quickly as the little god dished it out. In fact, punching through my face barely affects me more than gently parting my hair.

Actually, from a technical standpoint, the former is better than the latter for me since my body, from the biological parts to the swarm of nanobots perfectly fused with it that is now T.K, automatically gets stronger from such blows upon instantly healing from the damage.

Considering that T.K. is still trading banter with me instead of freaking the fuck out, there wasn't some hidden danger in that attack either. But that can always change.

(("I'm capable of doing both of those things simultaneously, Dovah.")) Good for you.

Young Freeman himself doesn't seem very concerned about me just instantly growing back half of my head. If anything, the look on his face basically says 'Still think I'm fucking ridiculous?'.

That being said, let's focus back on the task at hand.

"I guess... that you've managed to prove to me that you are not, in fact, ridiculous. Congratulations, your mouthpieces get to live another five minutes. Or however long it takes for me to punch your fucking face off." I dryly applaud the young god, sprinkling a bit of comedy in too as he continues to stare at me without saying a word.

"Y'know... mouthpieces... 'cause you're mute and the top agent of a large organization. And in slang terms, mouthpiece means- nevermind. You seriously don't talk? Like, at all? Aren't I supposed to be the Dovahkiin here?"

Still nothing?

No comment on how I managed to recover from fatal injuries instantly or taking the title for world's most unprofessional Demon Lord or even something as stereotypical as 'Blah, blah, blah, power of friendship blah, blah, save the land and avenge the innocents you blah, blah, blah, strike you down once and for all!' or just anything? Well, that's a shame. Fights tend to be so much more fun when you've also got a battle of words going on.