Vamp~

"Wilbur seeks shelter in an abandon mansion.. the place is covered with shadows, the only light to be seen is the moon through the bay windows. The door slams behind Wilbur, he walks backwards not realizing to the shadows.
But a pale hand wraps around his waist and spins him around for him to see.. A vampire!"

Disclaimer:I'm obsessed with the idea of a French vampire so you'll be seeing that here.
(My family is French but I'm not amazing at speaking or spelling it so please bare w me)

______________________________
Wilbur pov

I run as fast as I can braving through the harsh wind.. my phone is dead and I'm not too hopeful. I find myself pushing through trees in hope of a big tree I can hide from the wind behind, yet I'm greeted with a door covered in branches and vines? It's attached to walls but the trees in-front cover it so much, I could care less. I break the branches and shove the door open! As soon as i got in, I'm greeted with..a clean mansion? The place is huge with dark red carpet decorated with gold trims and detailing.
The place looks old and charming as I look on the walls of many portraits and tall ceilings, it's when I looked up I noticed that the only lighting provided was the tall windows along the walls that were bouncing from the wind. As I walked forwards I here the door harshly slam, I turned back to the door but walked backwards slowly until I suddenly stopped. I felt as if I was wasn't alone.. I shook slightly as I felt if the shadows swallowed me whole..

That's when I felt it.. it being a hand wrap along my waist, I looked down at it seeing the black nails and white fingers. I was then spun around in a tango position with my arm out and the other one holding on to what I assume is the mysterious person's shoulder as I looked in the blackness that the arms came from. That's when I noticed beautiful red eyes staring into mine, a droplet of sweat dripped down my cheek.

"Lumières s'il vous plaît"
(Lights please)

Huh?.. I thought to myself until the manor was filled with warm lighting and piano music began to play. I looked back to the figure holding me currently and my heart almost beaten out of my chest! I saw a pale man who seemed to be my age, maybe younger.. with a strong yet soft jawline and...FANGS?! Sticking of out his smirk. "Bonjour monsieur~" (Hello sir~) he greeted me

"I don't remember inviting anyone into my home.. tell me, why are you here?"

He spun me as we began to dance, his grip tightened on my hip and I simply don't understand how I went from afraid to embarrassed? "I..needed a place to hide from the wind sir" I sheepishly explained with my grip tightening to his shoulder. "Hmm.. what is your name?" He asks as he spins me again, "Wilbur" I inform him feeling a bit more relaxed then when I first entered the manor.
"Eh bien, bonjour Wilbur.. pleasure meeting you~" (Well then, Hello Wilbur)
he dips me leaning close to my face, making me blush bright. "You as-well" I respond rather fast, I then watch as he claps his hands and the music came to a pause..

Bats flew next to him and then in a poof of black smoke appeared three other vampires I assume. "Oh la la!~ now what do we have here!" A young woman wearing a tight sparkly black dress walked towards me, she wore red pumps and had long bright red gloves to match her shoes. Her hair was short brown falling perfectly above her shoulders as her eyes shared the same dark red that the man's did.

Her lips coated in shiny red gloss and her eyes smoked in black as gold jewelry adorned her. "Bonjour beau, what is your name~" (Hello handsome)
she pressed herself against me twirling a my bangs into a tight curl. "Now now Amélie, don't fluster the poor boy" said an older woman dressed in the same outfit to the young woman  but white instead of red and lips in maroon to match her feather boa draped across her arms.

Once the older woman had pulled the girl off of me I turned my attention to a little boy pulling on my sweater looking up at me. He wore a standard little boys outfit from the 18th century. He had messy black hair and brighter red eyes then the others, "I like your glasses!" He smiled at me and I thanked him smiling back.

"Now everyone, introduce yourselves to Wilbur" The vampire I had danced with spoke up. He wore a suit with long coat tails, detailing in gold and dark red, he was handsome. "I'm Amélie~" the younger woman spoke fanning herself with a black fan, "I'm Céline, pleasure to make your acquaintance" the older woman introduced herself. "I'm Alain!" The little boy spoke out proudly with his fists on his hips like Superman. I turned to the vamp I had danced with as he walked forwards pulling my hand to his lips
"Je m'appelle Schlatt" ( my name is Schlatt) he kissed my hand, I blushed.

"Follow me monsieur~" he walked and I followed behind as I heard the others poof back into bats. We walked the halls of the manor before turning into a room, I was surprised to see how neatly everything was laid out, that's till I noticed a quite normal looking boy my age.. well I thought normal at-least.

"Hello!" He turned around a greeted us. He wore a butler outfit, had messy dirty blonde hair and bright yellow eyes! "I didn't know you had other humans in this place" I turned to Schlatt "what makes you think I'm not human?" He asked me to which I gave an un-impressed glance, he chuckled.
"We don't have other humans, Lucas here may look all human and friendly" he began as he walked over putting an arm around his shoulder and roughing his hair up more, "That is until he steps foot into the light of a full moon" He finished as Lucas flashed a tooth grin at me showing subtle canine teeth, that made the eyes more understandable. They talked for a minute, I noticed how the others had very prominent French accents yet Lucas had a prominent Australian accent. Guess they have all types of accented creatures in the manor..

"This will be your room Wilbur" He looked back to me, this is going to be a weird night..

______________________________
1124 words

So I just found out abt what Wilbur did so that's why this ends abruptly.