Teacher AU

Sorry for the hold up on that smut guys, been busy and i lowkey can't write more then three sentences at a time cuz im cringing at myself.

Mr.Soot (Wilbur) -History of Music
[he is 28]

Mr.Schlatt (Johnathan) - Math
[He is 27]

Young teachers yes I know. But for the sake of the story I'm not making them too old.

_____________________________

Here we are in Dsmp Highschool. A school where some of the top students in the big city of New York come.. and some of the stupidest aswell. It's a high end public school who pretty much lets anybody in at this point. Teachers are paid well though so yay for that.

It was a wonderful Monday morning and Schlatt was getting himself ready for a another day of work. Schlatt was the type of person that enjoys his job but rather not talk to anyone, even the other teachers unless absolutely necessary. Let's just say he knows how to write good emails to his colleagues.

Because of this he is known as the most cold hearted and Sturn teacher around. The only time he'll crack a smile is when the jocks call out some nerd on answering all the questions in his class, or when said jocks start a rumble in the halls with some newbie kid. He finds the jocks very amusing as well as this lovely girl named Lizzie who came into his class with no intention of doing well and is actually learning very well, he's always happy to help her and is excited to see she can complete more and more of her work on her own without help! He will
Support her as much as he can for her to get in to her dream collage.

(He's no into her okay? He just favorite's her for her efforts along with the idiotic jocks)

Schlatt was in the break room connected to the main office getting himself a morning coffee and sneaking in some gin into his cup, he needs to make it through this day since he didn't get much sleep the night before due to finding out his girlfriend cheated on him. What a bitch..

He leaned his back over the counter stirring in the alcohol into his black coffee, through the door frame he noticed and unfamiliar face.

Fluffy brown hair in a white button up with the top button un done so the collar pops more with black kakis and some black dress shoes. He was carrying a guitar case on his back and his golden glasses on the bridge of his nose as he spoke with a warm smile to the principal.

Schlatt didn't notice he was starting till he saw the Brunette walking towards him, Schlatt immediately moved to get around him and out the door but before he could even leave the counter he had to hands on either side of him in the counter leavening him in between them.
He was inches away from this stranger.

"What the fuck- Get off me."
Schlatt spoke cold and heartless as always to this smug gentleman.

"Oh of course, where are my manners." The newly noticed british accented man moved upwards from pinning then smaller on the counter. "I'm Wilbur, or Mr.Soot, you must be Johnathan! I have heard so much about you~"

The Britt flirted his voice towards the younger.
Schlatt blushed a bit as he was new to such a attractive gentleman flirting with him, he's always the one flirting with girls.. A MAN flirting with HIM was new to Schlatt.

"It's Mr.Schlatt to you and the rest of this school for your information. And may I ask what you are teaching at this school?"
Schlatt looked the britt up and down.

"Well princess, I'll be teaching Music History as well as one on one music lessons for kids in band who hope to work on their techniques."
Wilbur explained.

"Princess? You are so cliché, all the other chics fall for that one too pretty boy?"
Schlatt smugged at the Britt

"on contrary, princess.. i don't flirt. Not usually at least, nobody ever interests me like you do~" the taller smirked down at the American