Hockey boy

Lemony timee

Prompt: Wilbur's best friend Schlatt can never hang out, Weekends or week days. One day at their high-school a friend invited Wilbur to watch her figure skating practice. Once there Wilbur noticed a Hockey game happening on the other side, then he noticed the back of the goalies jersey said "J.Schlatt".

(This is not proof read) I'm Lazy✌️
Y'all can tell I love my hockey oneshots. Even tho I play a diffrent ice sport. I also love the idea of Schlatt being a goalie<3 anyways, Enjoy!
________________________________

3rd Person POV:

"Hey dude!" Wilbur perked up at hearing a familiar voice. He looked behind him to see his friend sitting behind him as usual. "Morning!" Wilbur smiled as he stuck out his hand and they did their handshake. "Wanna get ice cream at lunch with Callie and Hailey?" The american asked leaning over the desk more, "Yeah sure!! Also wanna come thrifting with me after school?" Wilbur grinned. "Aw you know I'd love too but I have stuff going on after school" Schlatt explained sadly.
"You're always busy man.." Wilbur whined leaning back so his head laid on his friends desk. "It's not my fault! Why don't we go to the gym this evening?" The younger suggested, "I'd like our hangouts to extend beyond workouts but yeah sure I guess" Wilbur shrugged and Schlatt felt his heart tighten.

"I can skip an evening workout" Schlatt began with a smirk forming on his face "Hm?" Wilbur perked up and sat up straight but before he could turn around he felt hot breathe on his ear. "You could stay over the night, my parents are gone and my sister is back to her college" He spoke lowly as he walked his index and middle finger up his friends neck. "I-" "OPEN YOUR COMPUTERS, AND CONTINUE THE ASSIGNMENT FROM LAST CLASS!!" Wilbur was interrupted by the teacher. Schlatt giggled and sat back taking his computer and AirPods out his bag while Wilbur sat stunned for a minute before pulling his headphones up and also reaching to grab his computer.

........

"Wanna come watch my practice tonight wilbur?" Callie asked with a bright smile on her face. Her hair was jet black with a hot pink halo, she has piercing blue eyes and gorgeous tanned skin. Wilbur thought for a minute "figure skating right?" Callie nodded "totally, Schlatt canceled on me anyways hah" Wilbur agreed.

Wilbur POV:

We walked into the arena and i was immediately hit with the cold air and that remarkable smell. I sat with Callie on the bench as she tied her skates effortlessly and pulled her black leg warmers over her skates before jumping on to the ice. I have always wanted to learn how to skate, Not necessarily figure skate or play hockey or something. Just not fall on my ass when I step on the ice.

I watch her practice and am just amazed by her grace and beauty and how elegant she skates! As she got her stuff together she waved me bye as I said I would catch the bus home since I didn't live far from this particular facility. I sauntered throughout the area looking at all the different events happening in different rinks. I stopped at one and decided to sit on the upper level that had some seats looking over a rink that was just being cleaned(like the pic at the top).
Looking off the side I see a couple of guys my age warming up, I'm assuming for a hockey game since some had hockey familiar gear on their lower halves.

I watched the goalie in particular since he was the first one that caught my eye. Tall, Brown fluffy hair under a black cap with the New York Yankees logo on it. His pads were a sleek Matte black and he was wearing an all too familiar dark blue sweatshirt, that look well similar to my high school's merchandise. I scrolled on my phone for awhile periodically looking up to see if I could catch his face. The game then started, athletes swarmed their respective sides of ice before some players returning to the benches and others taking their positions on the ice. The team in black had the goalie I was watching earlier, he started at the other end of the ice. A period passed in no time and I realized it was 7pm already. Since Schlatt said I could stay the night and we confirmed that at lunch I just texted my mom to let her know to which she replied with a thumbs up.

I watched as the teams converses at their benches with their coaches and watched intently as the goalie I had been waiting to see if I knew came closer to my side. As he turned around my breathing hitched, "no fucking way.." I mumbled. As my eyes laid on the black Jersey with the number 31 on it and the name being written right in-front of my eyes.

J.SCHLATT

'That's why he can never hangout, he has practices and games and to keep his self athletic he's always at the gym..' I felt as if it all unraveled in-front of me. But I couldn't shake the question that was 'why didn't he just tell me??' .

I watched as he saved and let in shots. The way he would tense if he let one in and the way he would nod when he saved one. We were at the last period now and I watch intensely as the score always seemed to match. It was 7-6 now, schlatts team winning and only 5 seconds left as the other team came crashing at him on a breakaway.

5
The player strides..

4
He brings his stick on an angle..

3
He hits the puck..

2
It's flying at high speed towards the open corner of the net..

1
BUZZ!

...he caught the puck!!

I stood up and clapped not that anyone payed attention to me or the parents/family/friends in the stands clapping and cheering. Schlatts team swarmed him and crashed on him till they where all on the ice. They cheered and screamed and I smiled seeing him obviously happy. They were called to the middle of the ice where they would be given medals, I assume this was the finals of a tournament. Schlatt whipped his helmet, stick and gloves to the side and I couldn't help but my cheeks flush a little seeing him with his messy sweaty hair..

After the medals were given I walked down to the ground levels from the raised stands and stood near the dressing room door as his team piled in ignoring me obviously. Schlatt holding his stuff walked towards the door and then made eye contact with me. He tensed and stopped. We stared at each other until his coach shoved him saying he had to move. He mouthed "wait a minute" and i nodded at him.

A couple minutes later he emerged from the room with a black compression shirt, the lower half of his gear and his shiny gold medal around his neck. He leaned against the wall opposite of me looking downward in embarrassment and somewhat as If he was a kid that got caught drawing on the walls, I noticed he was a decent bit taller then me with his skates on. I smiled a walked closer to him, my arms wrapped around his neck. He jolted his head up obviously flustered at my action and slowly brought his hands to my hips. "Good job" I spoke, "Thanks" he said. We kept leaning closer until our lips touched. Sparks flew went off at the minute and immediately we held each other like we never wanted to let go.

Our lips collided against each-other like waves on rocks until we briefly pulled back. "Jump" he said breathlessly and I did, while I little scared he would drop me. He caught me and immediately slammed my back into the wall he was leaning against before. We made our a little longer as he held my hips up so my legs were just above his pads. That's when we heard it "HOLY SHIT, SCHLATT'S GAY!" We both snapped our heads to one of Schlatt's teammates who had opened the door to leave. That's when we also heard from in the locker room "TED OWES ME 40BUCKS!" and then presumably whoever Ted his cussing as he turned the corner and saw for himself the situation.

We looked back at each-other. "That killed the mood, wait here and I can take you back to my place as promised~" Schlatt winked as he gently set me down and pressed a kiss to my forehead. I watched him re enter the dressing room and immediately heard him yell "YOU BET ON ME BEING GAY?!" To which I giggled.

...

I waited for Schlatt to come back and since he was the last one left to get undressed, I leaned on the boards as his teammates Charlie who was a centre and Ted who was a defence talked to me. Once Schlatt came out dressed in our school merchandise hoodie, black sweats, slides and his Yankees hat he immediately locked eyes on me and his friends. That's when he grabbed me and pulled me away, "What the hell man?! We just wanted to meet your boyfriend!" Charlie yelled annoyed, "don't worry Charlie, Schlatt's just eager to give Wilbur a great night" he winked at me and Schlatt. "You bet your ass I'm am!" Schlatt yelled back with a wide smirk on his face.
I, Red as hell smiled goofily as I waved off some new friends and caught my feet to keep up with schlatt's steps...

_______________________________

1618 words

I was gonna include smut but I don't know.. would you guys really want that??🤔🤔