Train after love

So if any of you live in YYC or know what Stampede is then this is sorta based off of what happened when me and my partner went to stampede. I say sorta cuz well, we aren't as lovey as I'm making this and we never got courted by girls from our school but yk

Stampede is like a fair/carnival that for I think a week or two every summer in Calgary :) (aka, best part of summer!)

Schlatt fit- Brown cargo pants, sage green t shirt and white air forces

Wilbur fit- dark blue loose jeans, white sweatshirt and black converse

They are both 16 in this
________________________________
Wilbur POV: (since I never do his POV)

Me and Schlatt had such a great time at the fair, it was our first time at the summer carnival since we have been dating and it went perfect! We went on all the scary and fun rides, tried all the gross food combos, won a bunch of prizes and had our first proper mouth to mouth kiss on the chairlift during the fire works!! It was everything I wanted and more but unfortunately the day has come to an end and we have to head home.. we are heading back tomorrow morning with our friend group and then one more time on Thursday with His family so we'll get to go on some of the rides we missed which should be fun.

I had my arm around Schlatt as he laid against my shoulder taking selfies of us to flex on our single friends. I posed for a few of his pics before unlocking my phone smiling at my background which was us on a fairs wheel with him kissing my cheek from earlier. I texted my parents letting them know that we should be back around 12:45 since I have to drive schlatt home from the train station before I head home myself.

"Green Line train is arriving" the speakers blare as I look up to see the bright lights of the train pulling up to the station and hundreds of people getting ready to fight for a spot to sit down. I nudge schlatt and we both stand, grabbing our bags of stuffies and prizes and waiting for the train door to open. We step inside finding a perfect two seat spot at the end of the long bench, we sit down; being a little squished but it not bothering us to much. We were the last stop on this particular Line so we settle down for a long train ride..

About 36min in or so most of the train had cleared and we both get up and move to an empty bench at the end of the train cart. I sit down man spreading with bad posture and schlatt sits sideways with his legs on the bench and feet on my thigh, smiling I move a little closer to him so the bend of his knee was bending over my knee and his other leg off the bench with his foot on the floor. He smiled back as he hugged a bear with a gun stuffie I had won for him at one of the shooter games earlier. He opened snapchat to snap a quick pic before probably texting it to our friends to flex again. I just browsed Instagram bouncing my other leg and humming a small toon.

A few more stops had passed and the train was empty except for me and Schlatt, a group of girls from our school and an old couple. One of the girls who I remembers name is Darcy came up to me and held onto the bar above us catching both of our attention. She smiled pulling out her phone and then looking up at me.. "Hey! Wilbur right? Well you're pretty cute and I see you in the band room all the time." She started and I felt schlatts body straighten at hearing her call me cute..
"Since I play piano and you play guitar I though we could maybe write a song together, hang out a little.. maybe a date~" she winked at me, I was uncomfortable for sure and Schlatt seemed pissed. "I know your a quiet one which surprised me on how your friends with popular Schlatt over here" she turned to schlatt who still looked pissed off. "Mind if I get your snap?~" she turned back to me grinning wide.

I did not know what to say, I was pretty stunned and I had never spoken to Darcy before so this was.. uncomfortable to say the least. I opened my mouth even though I had no words to proceed with. Before I could think of what to say I heard an all to familiar low voice.

"Yes he dose mind actually." Schlatt spat at the ravenette infront of us. "I don't think it's up to you." She smirked confidently. I honestly was so uncomfortable and did not know what to say!! "Well.." I hear schlatt smile with his words, He places his phone behind him before wrapping his arms around my neck and hoisting himself into my lap. My hands cautiously placed on his not very curvy waist.

"I think I atleast have a say in it, don't I wil~" His voice rang through my ears as one of his hands leave my neck and caress's my jaw instead. I was so red I could practically see the glow on my face in the window behind Darcy. I looked at the American boy in my lap and cleared my throat before giving a shaky nod and a quiet yes. He looked back to Darcy smirking. She only scoffed before walking away and back to her friends. Their stop was up next so she grabbed her things from her friends and left the train along side them.

Schlatt turned back to me, smiling fondly and giving a sweet peck on my nose before chuckling and and getting off my lap, I had got so caught up in what was happening I didn't realize we were at our stop. We grabbed our stuff and exited the train holding hands and giggling softly as the stars shun upon us.

________________________________
1040 words
1hour of writing

This is all I want🥲❤️

Schlattbur one shots<3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें