A handsome waiter

HEY GUYS, IM NOT DEAD👏👏

Prompt: Schlatt's family is quite wealthy and fancy dinners multiple times a week are not something new to them. They decided to try a new restaurant only to find that their waiter is someone of Schlatt's liking and his father's knowledge.

Enjoy
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Schlatt's pov:

Mom and Dad said that we were going to try a new restaurant downtown today and I was excited to see they type of food they have! I'll be honest when I say I could go for a juicy stake!!
My mom was dressed in a calf length black dress with shoulder cut outs lined with jewls, while my dad wore a suit and and rings that matched my moms dress detailing. I looked  rather bland next to them, wearing a dark red button up that I rolled the sleeves up on and regular black jeans. My parents didn't care how I dressed as long as if we were going somewhere fancy, I looked presentable.

We walked into the fancy place and it was actually attached to the a rather fancy hotel. The girl at the front had dark purple hair and beautiful makeup on with a black knee length dress that has a corset detailing on the top of it. Her Irish(?) accent shined through as she led us to a red velvet booth next to a bay window looking out on the busy walking street next to us. She handed us menus and informed that our waiter would be shortly with us as she politely walked off, her black flats Audibly hitting the floor. I looked through the drink menu since I was 18 (18 is the legal age to drink in Canada).

Many interesting alcoholic drinks caught my eye but all quite expensive. My parents may be rich but I never like to make them spend a lot of money on me. I settled for a Shirley Temple  in the end. My eyes drifted to look outside at the street; kids running along while their parents told them to slow down, or teens sharing ice cream or snack's together on benches, laughing and joking. I smiled thinking of my friends and I going out around here often, but my attention had been taken away by someone speaking up. I looked over to see the most handsome man I think I have ever layed eyes on in my entire life.

"Good evening, My names Wilbur and I'll be your server for tonight" He spoke with a beautiful accent that only deepened my blush insanely. He placed down a water pitcher after he filled out glasses, pulling out his notebook from his apron pocket. That's when I looked at his outfit. He wore a black dress vest over a white button up and the sleeves cuffed just above his elbows showing his beautifully smooth and veiny arms. His apron tied around his waist covering the black loose slacks that wrapped his tall legs. "AHEM" I was pulled from my thoughts to see him smirking down at me through round glasses amused, I also noticed how his brown fluffy hair layed beautifully over his forehead. "Schlatt darling, what to drink?" My mom spoke with a chuckle.

I went red realizing my staring at the attractive Britt. "Oh uh, a Shirley Temple please" I finally spoke with a slight stutter that I mentally cursed myself for. "Right away" Wilbur spoke placing his pen behind his ear as he smiled at us and walked off. I sighed placing my arms on the table and leaning my head down as I stared at my glass of water. "Son" I heard my dad spoke. I looked up a him with a hum in acknowledgment. "Do you find Wilbur attractive?" My dad asked genuinely. I don't think I have felt my face get so hot, I cleared my throat and silently nodded my head. "His name is Wilbur soot, he's the son of the owner of the hotel this place is attached too." My dad informed me. "How do you know this?" I asked with curiosity to have my dad inform me that the owner of the hotel is one of his coworkers. Before I could respond I spotted Wilbur walking back with a trey and one arm behind his back, formal isn't he.

"Do apologize for the wait, here are your drinks" he placed my moms wine, my dad's champagne and my Shirley temple.
Placing the trey under his armpit he pulled the notebook back out and asked if we were ready to order. My dad said no but for him to not leave because he was sure he knew what he wanted and he would be quick. I too flipped through the menu to try and find a plate I was interested in. He took my mothers order and my father's as-well before turning to me. He noticed my panic looking through the menu when he then leaned over me and pointed with his pen at a dish he recommended and I was barley focused on that when his chest was next to me and I could feel the heat radiating off of him. I then looked at the dish properly and found it appealing that I agreed to have it.

"It's one of my favorite's personally" He smiled writing it down on the notepad and I could only blush more and laugh nervously. He took our menus and said he'd return with our food soon. My dad then piped up with more embarrassing questions for me about our waiter while my mom giggle and rubbed my shoulder sympathetically. After about 20ish minutes, he returned with our food and left us to eat. I thoroughly enjoyed my food and so did my dad, my mon was more or less impressed by her's though. Not to say she didn't think it was good, she just thought she may have enjoyed a different dish a little bit more.

About 2ish hours later of eating and chatting and just enjoying being out as a family, Wilbur came back and my dad asked for the bill. While my dad punched in the code to his card and waited for it to be approved, Wilbur turned to my mom and I. "Any special occasion for tonight?" He asked and my mom took the last sip of her wine before responding with "Nono just being out as a family" she smiled and Wilbur only said how nice it was. As my parents got up to leave I tapped Wilbur on the arm and asked for his pen hesitantly, to which he curiously gave me his pen. I took his arm and wrote my number out on the back of his wrist, handing back his pen he only smirked at me, slightly looking down due to his slight taller height. "Uh, you are hot like really hot, so text me.." I mumbled looking down before he tipped my chin up to look at him still with a smirk. "Can't turn down an offer from a guy as cute as you now can I?" He chucked before taking his pen and grabbing my arm, drawing a little heart on my wrist. I blushed but smiled and waved by to the Britt as I walked to join my parents just outside as we walked back to the car. I smiled staring at my hand.

Wilbur's pov:

I could only smile as I cleaned the table of my dads business partner and his family, and of course his really handsome son that made my heart beat faster then it had in a hot minute. Bringing the dishes back to the kitchen and walking back to the front to help with the greeting. I had noticed minx switched out with Niki, I joined next to the blonde girl an her flowly black dress and black matching heels. She greeted me with a smile before noticing my wrist as i reached for a stack of menus to eventually hand out to the next customers that came in. "Got a boy's number?" She asked looking back at me. I smiled and nodded before noticing a young couple walk through the door, I greeted them and walked them to their table with a smile on my face.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
1380 words

ITS BEEN A HOT MINUTE SINCE I WROTE AN ACTUAL CHAPTER BUT HERE YALL ARE

Have a wonderful day/night my lovely little socks🧦💙