Behind the scenes

This is pre bad ________________________________

NOBODY'S POV:

Schlatt sat in the bathroom shaving his facial hair while Wilbur was laying on the couch on his phone. Schlatt finished up and walked out too see the Britt on the couch scrolling through Twitter and replying to some stuff tommy said. Wilbur turned his gaze on the slightly shorter American man, who had a slightly different appearance do to shaving a few minutes ago.

"Whoa, you look handsome. But y'a know you don't have to look all pretty for me"

Wilbur Spoke out in a wave of confidence while smiling at Schlatt with a cocky expression

"You wish I did this for you. I did it for myself not anyone else you Incompliant Bitch"

Schlatt laughed out at the taller male who had sprung up from the couch. Schlatt turned away from the britt and walked over to his bedroom.

The two boys had shared a small apartment in central NewYork city (MY DREAM HONESTLY) it was a Small apartment. You walk in and you're in the kitchen, you walk down a little further and you're at the bathroom then a little further you're in the living room and then two doors with two bedrooms in either. In one of the bedrooms there is a balcony leaning over the 12 floors below them and then the loud road of people walking,talking and cars honking. Just on the other side of the living room from the bed rooms were to other rooms, probably for guests, but the two boys had turned them into filimg rooms for themselves.

Schlatt walked out of his room with a light blue sweater over a black collared shirt, with some baggy black jeans and a few rings and a Necklace that he received from Wilbur as a birthday present hang loosely around his neck (E-BOY HAH) Oh, he also had a chain hanging of his belt.

Wilbur stared at the outfit up and down admiring the outfit his friend ("fRiEnD" L) had thrown together.

"Yo, wondering eyes. I'm going to the movie theatre, wanna come?"

The American spat out with a smirk noticing The beanie wearing male staring at him. Wilbur now slightly embarrassed from staring agreed to go with the shorter and went to change. A few minutes later Wilbur had Exited his room wearing A slightly oversized (meaning it just coverd his crotch and gave him slight sweater paws before anyone comes at me) Yellow knitted sweater having a white collared shirt underneath with some Black jeans which had slight rips at the knees and a chain laying off his belt.

He rolled up the longer sleeve along with the sleeves of the collets shirt and grabbing his leather boots from the corner of the room.

"You look hot Will"

Schlatt complimented as he leaned against the bathroom door holding his keys in hand and tapping his White converses on the floor.

"I- what!?"

Wilbur laughed out a little flushed from the statement.

"What, in being honest and speaking my mind unlike you're wondering eyes"

Schlatt smirked stopping his tapping foot.

"Yeah yeah whatever let's go"

Wilbur Spoke rolling his eyes while grabbing his trench coat and red beanie.

"You first, you're highness"

Schlatt smiled holding the door open. Wilbur scoffed playfully at the name and walked out, followed by the American while he grabbed his Coat of the rack and slammed the door shut, locking it. They walked towards the elevator. Once they had stepped in, their was already another woman there going to the same floor. the elevator started moving slowly floor by floor. They two boys talked about what movie to see while looking at tickets online.