Your majesty~

Schlatt as a jester and wilbur a prince. Wilbur is always so serious that his father felt he needed some comedy in his life. He hires a jester and leaves for a trip to another kingdom. Wilbur is in charge while schlatt try's to get a laugh out of him, or maybe more~

Lemon(aka almost smut but not)
‼️NOT PROOF READ‼️(I was lazy)
Warnings: Sexual jokes,touching, flirtation, etc.

(ALSO SOMEONE PLEASE DRAW THIS AU FOR ME🙏🙏)

_____________________________
Wilbur's POV:
(Skip this if you don't care for how he looks in this)
Hello, pleasure to meet you. I'm Prince William Soot, son of the everlasting royal blood line of many of my ancestors before me.
My father and mother call's me Wilbur, a nickname my great grand father who was also named William went by. I'm a simple man, I'm 17 years old. My complexion is quite simple. White satin trousers with a white statin button up with ruffled sleeves and cuffs at the bottom of my pants made by a maid of mine who I am dearly grateful too. My hair is a medium brown shade that sits loosely on my head, a very simple small gold crown lays upon my fluffy head. I'm taller then most. My shoes brown and simple like the rest of my robes. I have gold detailing along the off white satin cloths. I have a drape of red velvet I could wear around my shoulders, clasping in-front with a gold clasp. I opt to not wear it since it gets in the way.

~~~~~~~~~~

"SON!" I heard my father call me. I walked swiftly to the main hall where my father and mother were sitting on one of the many royal blue velvet couches, the slowly setting sun falling soon their golden jewelry and crowns. I sat on the couch opposite of them, my knees together and my posture straight. "Yes Father?" I asked calmly, "Son, you know I love you yes?" He stated though it felt more as a question. I nodded. He smiled at me with his eyebrows knitted, creating a worried expression. "I want you to be happy, but you seem to not want a drop of joy in your life.." he spoke cautiously. I furrowed my brows "I get joy in knowing I'm doing my duties as asked, why would I need more?" I asked, I was confused on what other 'Joy' is there to have.

"You never played with the village children when you were younger, you never spoke or laughed. Your only responses when we're we spoke to you first Wilbur.." my mother sadly spoke, holding my fathers hands in hers. "With that said, I want you to smile. Not everything is about duties and responsibilities." My father continued. I rolled my eyes,
"but fathe-" "enough Wilbur." He cut me off, I frowned a small bit.

A knock on the grand door was heard, my mother got up to open the door, she opened it to find nobody standing there, she looked around one side of the door. On the other side appeared a gloved hand holding a white rose. My mother turned and giggled grabbing the flower from the mystery person. She opened the other door to reveal a jester of some sort. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion once again. The jester walked up to us, my mom holding his arm as if she was being escorted.

Once my mother was seated she held my father hands once again and I looked back to the jester. An outfit of two different blocked colors, loose pants that came together at the ankle, and a button up top fitted to the persons chest with poofy sleeves that came together at the wrist similar to the pants. A huge white collar with white pom poms on each of the rounded points. A large hat with bells hanging off each of the four points and fluffy dark brown hair peaking from the top and over the mask covering the mysterious persons face. The mask had crescent eye as if the expression was squinting and a wide grin on it. Under the eyes where red triangles that also continued upwards from the bottom on to the top of the eye. The height of this jester was shorter then mine but not by a lot at all, maybe an inch of two.