i'm in your twitch chat<3

GUESS WHOS BACK AGAINNNNNN
~~~~~~~~~~}~~~~
Fluffffffyyyyyyy
Im writing this while standing in the shower so sorry mom and dad about the water bill-

So for a basis so were all on track: Wilbur is a huge twitch sensation, millions upon millions in his chat as soon as he clicks 'go live'. One night he was struggling to set up his live and only his mods could join in the minute. One of his mods enters the discord call and joins the live and asks if he needs help, wilbur not recognizing the American voice he asks who the mysterious moderator is. The mod explains that he was the new mod that Wilbur himself had hired after a small interview!

As always probably not proof read and Enjoy :)
================================

It was Late.. 11:03pm to be exact Wilbur Soot himself was figuring out how to set up his stream for a certain stream tomorrow, he was exhausted from a very busy week and was practically falling asleep at his computer screen he heard someone join his empty discord call and greeted a quite and tired hello to whoever joined assuming it was a usual mod. He heard a monotone chuckle in his headphones, one he hadn't heard before..

"Why hello mr.Soot, tired I see?" The voice continued.

"I'm sorry, exhausting week heh..may I ask who you are? I don't recognize your voice."
The Britt asked softly with a nervous laugh

"Schlatt, J Schlatt, I'm also a streamer but I'm currently on a while long break, i was the new guy you hired as mod earlier this week" The voice Answered calmly, audibly leaning back in his desk chair.

Wilbur smiled at the sentence though he didn't really heard it, something about his voice being so smooth and relaxed sent chill down the taller's spine.. or maybe it was him falling asleep out of exhaustion-

"Anyways, need some help setting up anything for your stream tomorrow mr.soot?" the shorter said leaning closer to his mic again.

Wilbur was too far gone into thoughts to respond, "wow he sounds so pretty, can Someone sound pretty? He sounds pretty."

"SIR! MR.SOOT!? HELLO??"
The american yelled into the mic which blasted into the britts headphones

"AH! YES HELLO. YES!..yes! I do need help!"
Wilbur finally got out after having a mini heart attack.
================================

After about 30minutes of working on the stream, it's around 11:45pm for Wilbur and around 4:45am for Schlatt. Wilbur took a moment from fixing bugs and settings to look at the time difference between NYC and Brighton seeing as schlatt had mentioned he lived in the popular United States city. "4:47am!? why the hell is he up so early!?"

Wilbur cleared his throat grabbing the attention of the man on the other line.
"You said you lived in New York City schlatt, why are you up so early? Morning person?" The britt chuckled, his sleepiness long gone.

"Not at all mr.soot" the American snickered
"You don't have to be so formal,Wilbur is fine"
The taller said in response

"Sorry sir- I MEAN Wilbur" schlatt corrected himself

=========WILBUR POV==========

Wow that hit- he said it so effortlessly.. WHY AM I SO FLUSTERED BY HIME SAYING MY NAME, god damn I'm cringe right now, ew.

I thought to myself leaning back in my chair

If you aren't a morning person why up so early? I asked genuinly

"Eh, Don't sleep usually, I stay up with a can of beer or an energy drink and just you know, work on stuff, answer emails, watch YouTube or streams." I heard the younger man answer me.

I sat up in slight shock and a sting in my chest, i felt bad for him not getting sleep, but he Doesn't even seemed phased by it.

"How long have you had such an uh..unhealthy? Schedule-?" I muttered out a little closer to my mic then before when I was leaned back.

"About idk 4,5 maybe 6 months? It's not that bad, I'm tired yeah but once the red bull kicks in it's usually fine" I heard him stretch having a tone switch in his voice as he did

"Im considered your boss, what if If i request you sleep?" I laughed, I heard him giggle through my headphones

"Guess i would deny your request seeing as you  need me to help you set up this stupid stream" he snorted at me.

Need.. That's one way to put it for sure..WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?! EW EW EW EW, THIS IS MY MODERATOR, NOT A TINDER DATE. I need to stop. But he is so..so, how do I even put it, amazing? That's an understatement..

Silence fell over our call, i was smiling at my screen, flushed from my thoughts

"Well, i think im done here, everything's set up and fixed so I'll be taking my leave then" I heard abruptly through my headset.

I didn't respond..

"Okayyyy then, no response Pfft, goodnight wil. You'd should get some rest as it's like 12AM over there, I'll see you around 6pm your time when you start your live" He continued

Speak..Speak..don't let him leave..

"Bye Wi-"

"WAIT. Wait.. uh"

He was still in the call, he was silent.. probably stunned by my stupid blurting.

"Everything alright? Did i miss anything?"
He asked softly

"Nono, everything is fine with the stream, i um was wondering..do you want to maybe call..again..just us two? At a more reasonable timing probably. I mean I need sleep and You DEFINITELY need sleep and since we're in a server we could just switch to private call and-"

A laugh Suddenly stopped my ramble, not a loud one, more of a soft blurt type of laugh.

"Sure wil, that sounds fun, it was nice talking to you. I'll get some sleep and we can call after your stream maybe or whenever I end up waking up" he giggled into the call.

I smiled and watched the call timer continue to hit higher digits.

"Okay, sounds good with me, thankyou again for your help and your company." I  laughed calmly

"Anything for you pretty boy" he flirted back and left the call after saying bye once again.

I sat there flushed completely red.. pretty boy huh..i like that, even if it is really cringe 14 year old girl of me Pfft. I left the call and grabbed my stuff out my office and began my drive home. quite and happy I leaped into bed once I was home and and fell asleep content and excited to await a discord text from that dumb little American.

================================

YAYY IM DONE. I'll write a part two of y'all care for it yk. Anyways ba bye my lovely little ppl.

1129 words
2 hours total writing