Pish posh pretty boy

I'm currently sleeping on a couch in Las Vegas rn so I need something to distract myself from the pain in my back from this rock hard cushion. SO! I have read a lot of a One shots from a series in slowly getting myself back into and one of the two charachter a is a pish posh rich boy who's self centered so I'm basing it around this!

Promt:
William Soot. The smartest, Richest, handsome-ist, popular-ist.. douche bag you'll ever meet. He may seem like all that in a bag of chips but his ego overtakes. He strikes a tensional scuffle with a school mate of his from a different dormitory~

Added info:
•the school is a private school made for rich kids and the smartest of the rest.
•Kids sleep in dormitory's based on their level of knowledge. (Kids with extreme intelligence are known as the prestige's and the kids with  with ever so slightly lower intelligence are known as the advancers.
• The school is located somewhere in London.
uniform school. (White buttton ups tucked into black pants with black shoes. Prestige's get purple ties and advancers get dark red ties. The kids are allowed to have cardigans over their uniform if they so choose.)
•^============================^•

Bright and Early morning it was.

Kids walked about through the halls, carrying books of various colours and contents. Through the wide bay windows that lead into the dining hall was where the 4th years had settled to eat breakfast This morning. The room rightfully slept among then four dormitory. Prestige's had placed themselves on the left side of the dining hall, a long dark wood table with a purple drape over it. Advancers had placed themselves on the right side of the dining hall, another dark wood table with a drape, this time coloured dark red.
Quails Had placed themselves in the middle closer to the right, and the final table housed the Auras sat closer to the left.

Four tables, perfectly separated the levels of intellect and knowledge among students. One of the Students that attended this prestigious academy was named William Soot, known by as Wilbur. A student from Brighton, only a couple hours away from where the Academy was located. He was Tall, Handsome, and Had perfect scores that landed him a spot in the prestige's category. Girls from all four dormitory's would swoon over him. Dark brown fluffy hair, gold glasses, strong facial structure, fine build and beautifully smooth accent. Most boys in the four dormitory's would Envy Wilbur if weren't already crushing on him. Everyone loved Wilbur! Except one student..

Johnathan Schlatt, Known as JSchlatt.
An exchange student from New York, USA. Academic achievements making him rise above the rest in his classes for years in every single class. The Academy noticed his efforts and offered him a full scholarship to their school, to which he accepted. Schlatt did not like Wilbur in the slightest. Soot's academic achievement's were barley satisfactory in his mind. Schlatt was another student that every girl found attractive and would swoon for.
A very well built physique, not taller then Wilbur but still 6'1. Chocolate brown hair that fluffily fell over his head when not slicked back, black studs decorated each of his ear lobes. He had daring black eyes and a beautifully structured face. His perfect grades and smarts would have landed him an immediate spot in prestige's if it weren't for his time of join. Most kids at the school take all four years to get to the level of prestige so since Schlatt had joined his second year and not have properly done all the required courses the school claims mandatory.. he's not able to move to prestige until his 5th year.

The headmistress did inform Schlatt that it's not his fault that he didn't take the required courses since the school had him join later then they intended to have join. She mentioned that she'll open an online version of the courses for Schlatt to take and if he finishes before third semester then he will be bumped up to prestige soon then 5th year. Schlatt excepted this and has been working hard to finish each and every single one of the assignment's that were attached to the 4 courses as-well as stay on top of all his other assignments for his regular courses. So far he has completed his all his assignments form regular classes and online courses with flying colours and a perfect 100% on each.