Piercings

Schlatt: 21 (6'4) Dom
Wilbur: 26 (6'6) Sub

Schlatts has a tounge pericing and wilbur is not a fan..until-
_______________________________

Wilbur knew of Schlatt's tongue piercing, he wasn't to fond of it though. He thought piercings that weren't ears were kinda tacky. But its the person's choice, not his.

One day wilbur and his boyfriend schlatt, went out to do some groceries and what not.
when they came back to their shared apartment(same apartment from 'relax already') they started to put away the food and store whatever else they had bought while out. Schlatt was talking about maybe streaming later that night since his fans are awaiting his return and it's been a pretty long while. As he was talking wilbur couldn't help but stare at the shorter's mouth, watching the piece of glimmering metal sway as he spoke.

Schlatt turned to wilbur after he asked what he could stream and was met with no reply but his Brit boyfriend staring at his mouth, curiosity laced with confusion and judgement. Schlatt knew what it was about again so he spoke up.

"Hey snap out of it lover boy." He spoke with sass

Wilbur came back to his senses and made eye contact with schlatt loosing the judgment but still the confusion and curiosity remained.

"Why do you have such a problem with my tongue piercing Wil, you said you wouldn't have a problem with it but for the past 9days you clearly do."
"Are you just mad that I haven't been able to make-out with you cuz of it healing?"

Wilbur flushed at that
"THATS NOT WHY I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT- I MEAN- I UH, I-I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT, W- WELL I MEAN I DO BUT BUT I DONT WANT TO COME OF AS AN ASSHOLE BUT LIKE-...."

Wilbur took a deep sigh and cleared his throat after his stuttering mess

"Why did you get it i guess, I don't really have a problem with it but I don't understand why you wants metal in your mouth, is it not kinda of..i don't know..tacky?"

Wilbur mumbled the last bit.

Schlatt still heard it.

"Baby i know you don't like it but I do, it makes me feel good..and it probably would make you feel good too~"
schlatt snickered as he let out the last part of his sentence in a teasing tone.

"Wha- I- you-...what do you mean by that.."
Wilbur asked hesitantly

With that schlatt dropped the box of bandaids he was about to put in the cupboard. He rushed forward and slammed Wilbur against the wall, Wilbur was flushed and had no idea what was happening. The American pushed his knee between the older's legs and pushed up at his crotch, the taller gasped blushing even more red. Schlatts took that chance and grabbed Wilbur's jaw and slammed his lips against the taller's.

Lips crashing against each-other like waves in an oceans, small grunts and maybe even slight moans emerged out of Wilbur and schlatt being a little more quite. They pulled away for air. Wilbur laid his head back against the wall as Schlatt moved his knee higher and higher. Schlatt wrapped his arm around Wilbur's not so curvy waist and moved the other to Wilbur's jaw. Slowly caressing it and pulling it down so they made eye contact, sweaty foreheads against each-other.

Schaltt then moved his thumb to Wilbur's mouth and pulled his bottom lip down, opening the taller mouth, Schlatt removed his thumb leaveing Wilbur's mouth opened, gasping and breathing heavily. Schlatt's shoved his tounge inside Wilbur's mouth. That caught wilbur off guard but wow it felt great.

Tongue moving in sync over one another, Schlatt's metal stud making the whole experience more desirable for the Brit.

They made out and things only got more heated. After a solid 15minutes of breaking and then going right back at it schlatt pulled away for the final time. He moved his knee and let go of Wilbur's waist. Wilbur collapsed and fell to his knees in-front of schlatt. Wilbur was sweaty and hot and flushed beyond belief, his hair messed up and his glasses crooked leaning off his face.

Schlatt walked to the kitchen counter and grabbed his headband he threw off earlier and pushed his bangs back again. He walked back over the messed up Brit and kneeled down. He kissed Wilbur's forehead

"I don't want to hear anything about my piercing being tacky after you clearly enjoyed in down your throat." He spoke

Wilbur nodded his head and let out another round of heavy heavy breathing. Schlatt walked off to the bathroom and started himself a shower, they had been out all day after all.

Wilbur felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and grabbed the device. Tommyinnit..

He pressed answer and heard the younger scream "WILBUR IM LIVE, WHERE ARE YOU, YOU WERE MEANT TO BE HERE LIKE 10 MINUTES AGO YOU CUNT."

Wilbur sighed contently and spoke "I'll be there in a few Tom..i was experiencing something."

"Oh shit man, you okay?" Tommy laughed genuinely concerned.

"I'm great Tommy..I think I really like tongue piercings.." wilbur answered smiling

"Oh? What changed your mind haha. I remember when you ranted on stream about how tacky those things are"

Wilbur blushed profusely again at the thought of what happened. "Maybe I'll tell you later Pfft, I'll be on in like 7minutes"

"K big man! See you soon >:)" Tommy answered full of energy.

He hung up. And went to take a quick shower.
____________________________________

I WROTE THIS ALL I UNDER AN HOUR WOOP WOOP.

939words

K BYE GUYS.