voo-doo doll

Heyyyyy it's bin awhile.. don't come for me i have been sad and i have been working on my cosplays🙌

so as usual this is gonna have lots of mistakes and bad grammar cuz it's 12:33am and k haven't slept in 4days + i'm to lazy to edit. anways enjoy lol.

this is lime btw (NOT SMUT)
__________________

Wilbur POV:

i walked into schlatt's room, he was gone to get groceries for out apartment and wouldn't be back for atleast another 10min. i went into his room to grab my hoodie back; for i had accidentally Put it in with schlatt's hoodies when doing laundry.

(Hah they didn't fuck losers)

I saw my dark red hoodie on his bed since he had thrown my nest folding of his clothes into a messy pile. dumbass. I grabbed ur when something caught my eye "what the-" i walked a little closer. it was a doll but not like his merch dolls, it was a doll of his real life self. i grabbed it Rubbing it's chest a little to feel the felt of the doll.

*SLAM*

next thing i knew my roommate slammed open the door and slammed it shut dripping the groceries in the process. "Ugh..there goes the eggs.." i thought to myself. same and him made eye contact as he stood in the doorway of his room panting like crazy and looking very distort.

"DROP THE DOLL WILL"

He shouted at me with a sour tone of voice.
Being the dick i was i held the doll up high just out of his reach and shot him a smirk of curiosity "and why should i do that?" i asked.

he ran to me slamming his chest against mine as he tried to reach for the doll i held up high. in the process of him jumping he slipped slightly and felt into me, supporting myself; my finger slipped and fell on the doll crotch. the force of me supporting myself made my finger slight add pressure and ned thing i knew

(Schlatt's horny/j)

schlatt groaned out and gripped my shirt pressing his head against my chest.y face had an expression of suprise, i mean who wouldn't when your roommate is pressed against you right after they basically moaned? I glanced over to the doll and saw where i'm finger had layed, i pressed down again..

he groaned out again into my chest.

"ahh.. so that's why you didn't want me to touch it huh?"

He nodded in response face red and eyes glisining

"well i might keep hold of this darling, might come in handy~"

His eyes widen and pleaded me not too.

i leaned down to his ear and..

________________________

GUESS WE WONT KNOW WHAT WILBUR SAID. IM GOING TO SLEEP GOODNIGHT!!

463 words

🙌🙌