Instrument or love extent

I literally have no ideas so who knows if this is actually gonna be good cuz I make this shit up as I go🫶

Schlatt- A hockey player, stereo typical fuck boy look. He's 16 and the most popular guy in school. He's about 6ft tall

Wilbur- Rock kid, a calmer fuck boy look with more soft tones and less.. yk- fuck boy lmao. He's an electric guitarist and often is chosen to play some riff's for pep rallies. He's about 6'2 and a half tall.

________________________________

"Touch me like you do your guitar"

Why must he be so pretty.. I'm straighter then a ruler, I have shitty grades and a weird home life. I have my dad and my older brother, so I need anything else, anyone else?

I watch him during the pep rallies, break time, music room doorway, local restaurants.
My dad and brother always ask me about him and every time I always answer

"He's a dumb music boy"

But I want him to be My dumb music boy..
I want to hold him tighter then I do my hockey stick. I want to run my hands up his long torso like I do my jersey. I want to kiss his sweet soft looking lips. I want him so bad..

His hands.. how they run along the strings of that bright red electric guitar. They run so smoothly, memorizing every fret. Strong calloused hands that I wish could hold me instead of that stupid instrument. I want his tall lean frame to back me against a wall and put me in my place. I want to be in that guitar's place for just one day, to be handled with those rough hands with such care and passion~

"Dumb dumb.. lucky fucking guitar.."

...

I walked into the music room, I knew I didn't belong there. Eyes of all shapes and colours starred me down. Voices of all tones and accents and pitches whispered about my presence. My medium lengthen brown hair sticking out the back of my baseball cap with a familiar logo that belonged to the New York Yankees. My bright red hoodie sitting nicely on my frame, loose beige cargo pants kicking off my skin with every step I took. My beaten up air forces almost covered by the length on my pants.

With every step I took I felt as if the walls and ceiling were crashing down on me, closer and closer till I couldn't breathe. The whispering turned to silent giggles and snickers. They are mocking me and I know it. I stopped at the last chair in the back of the music room. Everyone's eyes on me as I stared down at my shoes, my shaking hands in my hoodie pocket fiddling with one another.

That dark chuckle, the amusement in the tone of voice, the chuckle turned to an amused laughter.. I couldn't help but feel less nervous and more embarrassed by this point.

"You are so amusing~"

Dumb accent, dumb voice, dumb laugh, dumb..idiot. I could still feel the eyes of the other 5 kids in the room, though it felt like hundred upon thousands and maybe even millions were watching me. The voice was gone, but the person it belonged too was definitely not, they began to stand swinging the familiar black strap over their head and to then the floor. I felt a hand under my chin, strong grip yet a soft contact pulled my face up, eye contact began immediately as I looked.

"You are quite bold to come to me."

That voice belonged to him. His dark dark brown locks in a short short style. Long black t shirt with some shit 90s band that I could care less about on it, fell over the loose ripped dark
Blue jeans and his dumb fucking red converse shoes. He had piercings like mine, he had black studs while mine were gold. He had a septum piercing, that he rarely wore but I wish he did more. His gaze fell strong and hard on mine, I looked down to the side without moving my head.

"What do you want or rather.. need?"

Shuddering words. Accent shining through beautifully. My face god hotter, the whispering could be heard by others but clearly not us, he was to amused to care. I felt like my heart would explode from how fast it was beating.
I swallowed a hard lump in my throat that felt as if I swallowed damn rock. His smirk hadn't left since I walked in the room about 10minutes ago. Ten minutes felt like hours already..

I mumbled under my breathe, incoherent to anyone else other then him..

"I want to be that stupid guitar for once"

He only grinned. Chucked slightly. He knew I was desperate for his touch, his voice, just.. Him.

He let go of my chin and sat back down on the chair, he patted his lap. The sound of his rings hitting change in his pocket through fabric rang through my ears. I dropped the black school bag I had on my shoulders, feeling as if I dropped the only thing keeping me grounded from floating up. I sat down on his lap, my legs hanging off the side of his right leg.

His left hand helped itself to going under my hoodie and shirt and caressing my bare skin happily. His right hand found its way to my thigh furthest from him, he rubbed up and down calmly. I leaned into his chest my hands played with his shirt. I began to grip his shirt tightly as his hand that was on my thigh made its way closer to my crotch.

"Don't dont this here please.. they are looking"

I mumbled embarrassingly loud enough for him to hear as my grip continued to tighten probably stretching his shirt a little bit. He smiled like a kid in a candy store with the most innocence imaginable. He leaned down to my ear.

"You're right, only I deserve to see you weak at my touch, nobody else."

I cringed at those words yet they made me feel warmer then I already was, those words made me feel weaker then I already was. He helped me off his lap back onto my shaky feet. I grabbed the bag holding all my textbooks and Personal items I had set down earlier. Throwing it onto my back once again. He grabbed his bright red guitar placing it carefully into the case and then throwing it over his shoulder. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down the length of room and out the door.

"Your house or mine princess?"

I cringed at his choice of pet name.

"Yours.. like..like usual.."

I nearly got those words out my mouth, my vocal cords felt like they were begging to fail me.

He spun me around and softly pinned my stomach against the wall in the dead empty hallway, school had ended 45minutes ago now.
He pressed his body against my back leaning close to my ear.

"My guitar is nothing next to you~"

My dumb fucking music boy..

________________________________
1192 words

I cant decide if I like or hate this to be completely honest with you man.