Coffee study

this is juts soemthing cuz y'all actually liked my story's on this book so i'm gonna try and write more. they might be shorter and to respect both of their boundaries the farthest i will go with Sexual stuff is like light make out shit and waist/thigh gripping NO SMUT THO. if they both express discomfort for that i will stop. anyways here we go :).
____________________________

(I ALSO DIDNT CHECK FOR GRAMMER MISTAKES SO SORRY NOT SORRY <3)

There he was, the Britt who was at a 24hour cafe with a coffee, his laptop, his messy hair, his pajama pants and black t shirt. He was studying for finals coming up and since everything with his band has being going on this past week he could study. so there he is at 12:18am studying. after a staright 2hours studying running on a week of no sleep and coffee he leans back his eyes closed and takes a big sigh. pop music plays in the backround as a waitress (yeah there are waitresses in a cafe f u) goes around cleaning tables and floors. He hears the ding of a bell inclining someone has entered the shop; though he didn't pay attention it was juts some guy getting a drink or something.

But then..He hears the chairs infront of his table creak. he opens his eyes to see His kinda friend not really; Schlatt. He is one of the beat players on the basketball team and really popular. he is cocky and self absorbed but has way better then average grades. never getting anything lower then a B+.

" sigh...What do you need schlatt "

schlatt only really came to wilbur for needs and wants but still talked to him a friendly manner.

" what, cant say hello to the pretty musician boy? "

Wilbur cringed yet blushed at the Pet name given by his "friend"

" Why You here so late, it's like 12:30am Will. "

the american mentioned slighting concerns for his friend.

Wilbur sighed and pointed to his notebook infront of him with a title that would give the basketball player an answer. Schlatt spun the binded paper so he could get a better look at the title. '2021 second semester Math finals' Is what had been written with neat cursive writing.

"will you know this(referring to the 12:40am study session with coffee) won't help you Ace your finals"

Wilbur sighed knowing his friend was right. he placed his elbows on the table and l buried his tired face in his palms...then he slowy closed his eyes..and juts gonna rest his eyes...

——————9:07am Sunday April 17 2021——————

Wilbur POV

I woke up stirring seeing my bedroom and light seeping through my dorm curtains. Wasnt i at the cafe?.. how did i get home. i got up Rubbing my eyes to wake myself. i smelt soemthing good..mmm..i smelt bacon and eggs! I sprung form my bed to expect to see my roommate but instead i saw my american friend cooking in the dorm kitchen. i sat at the bar stool.

"Huh...Oh good morning Will"

He said in a soft tone smiling at me. He placed a plate with eggs and bacon infront of me and asked how i slept as he helped himself to coffee from my coffee maker.

"morning..Why are you here? and thankyou for the breakfast it looks good!"

i spoke to him grabbing the fork on the side of the plate.

"you fell asleep last night at the cafe..so i finished your notes up for finals with what you need to know snd i brought you home"

He explained not making eye contact but looked at his coffee as he stirred in various traditional coffee add in's. i was Suprised. He..finished my notes?.. and brought me to my dorm and made sure i was comfortable.. AND made me breakfast.. holy shit.

I stare at him in shock

"YOU DID ALL THAT..FOR..for..me?.."

I yelled

3rd Person POV

Wilbur was shocked. but slowly sat himself downward. Schlatt juts smiled at him

"couldn't leave my Best Friend hanging y'a know?"

That really took wilbur by shock. best friend?

'BUT HE HS LOADS OF FRIENDS PLUS HALF THE SCHOOL HAVING A CRUSH ON HIM..INCLUDING ME'

wilbur mentally yelled at himself. she always knew he was Bisexual but jesus was schlatt acting like the most perfect man alive that no Female could top.
Wilbur knew schlatt was Omnisexual Having not much care for who he dated by gender but however have a leaning towards the male audience.

Wilbur took a bite if his food

"Yeah..i do know..thanks..your a great Best Friend"

wilbur said with a smile on his face. schlatt took this time to look more into wilburs features.

His perfect chocolate brown curls

His Deep dark almost black eyes

freckles lightly dusting his complexion

His pierced Ears with one having a black stud and the other a dangling black music note

His tall, well built figure

his...his..

"SCHLATT"

Schlatt was thrown back into reality by the britt infront of him yelling for his attention.

"Y-Yes!?"

the american said in a nervous panic hoping the taller didn't say anything important while he was zoned out.

Wilbur smirked and placed his elbow on the island counter where he was sat and leaned is face into his palm.

"Where you admiring me Love~?"

(i'm gonna cry, wtf did i juts write *punches self*)

schlatt heated up at the question. of course he was but he wasn't gonna admit it of course.

"NO!- w-wtf will- of course not-"

Schlatt yelled at himself for stuttering; being the last thing he needed in the minute.

wilbur chuckled and brushed it off still smiling. Schlatt huffed turning around so back facing the britt. Wilbur walked around the island to see schlatt giving him the silent treatment. he placed his plate in the sink to wash later which he would naturally forget about it.

he grabbed schlatts chin tilting it up to face his face since he was taller then the lighter brunette. The american started to blush. Wilbur leaned ever so slightly and made eye contact with the shorter.

"do i have ur permission?~"

the dark brunette asked dragging his words out longer. schlatt placed his mug down and grabbed wilburs shirt pulling closer down.

"Kiss you you bloody bastard"

the american demands. wilbur leaned in snd closed the gap. the kiss wasn't heated it was soft and gentle; a way to relax both of them.

___________________________

1133 words

THE END CUZ I DONT FEEL LIKE WRITING ANYMORE SINCE ITS 11:54pm AND I HAVENT SLEPT WELL IN THE PAST WEEK.

THANKYOY MY LOVE-LYS AND HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT!! ILYY <33