Coaches son

Hellooo idk what this is since I'm writing as I'm thinking it's probably gonna be flirty shit like usual, I'm not sure yet.

The promt is that Schlatt's dad is the head coach of their hockey team and wilbur doesn't appreciate the favoritism introduced with this.

Wilbur: 16
Schlatt:just turned 16

Yes they are younger but I don't imagine this sanario with 20-30year olds. I'm basing this off of a story I read awhile ago with a diff ship.

________________________________
Schlatt POV:

"TWO HARD LAPS THEN GET SOME WATER"  I heard my Dad..sorry 'coach' scream at us. We all skated fast around the ice hearing the sharp cutting sounds of our blades dig into the ice when making sharp cross overs on the turns.

I got to my water bottle and noticed a few two girls sitting on the bleachers next to our bench. They were starring at me I thought at first but then looked closer and saw they were looking beside me, I turned to see what they were looking at.. I looked up ever so slightly to see a second year on my team by the name Soot on the back of his jersey.

'Oh.. Wilbur huh.' I scoff to myself mentally. I had no problem with Wilbur, but I hated how many girls from school game to our games and practices because they like him and want him to notice them.

"Hey Schlatt" A deep voice snapped me out my trance of slight hatred. I turned and looked up to see my Dad.

"Yea?" I asked, assuming he was gonna ask something of me. "What position do you want to play tomorrow?" He asked me. Oh.. this again.

"Dad, I went over this with you. It's not fair I get to play whatever position I want while the other guys get random picks all the time!"

"Not all the guys.. Chase doesn't!" He responded

"Chase is the goalie dad, of course he doesn't"

"Whatever, I'll think about it but pick a position for tomorrow" he asked once more as we walked onto the bench behind the rest of the team.

"Sigh..ahh..Defence again I guess?" I propose wanting to go change.
"Sounds good kiddo, hurry up changing by the way, Willow has a dance recital in 40min" he reminded me. I looked to the side to notice my little sister Willow on her iPad watching some Minecraft videos while sucking on one of those huge loli's.

I walked off to the chnage room and noticed most the guys already undressed and leaving. I sigh and walked to my bag getting undressed myself. I thought i was the only one till I heard a shower start in the bathroom section, looking up to see Wilbur In only his lower half of gear and a white shirt on.

"Your not undressed, yet you turn on the shower??" I sassed a little while asking

"The water takes like 10minutes to get to a good temperature fuck off." He explained harshly, his accent shining through. He sat down across from me taking the rest of his gear off and grabbing some swim trunks out the side pocket of his bag.

I only scoffed as I got my skates untied and through the rest of my gear into my bag. Throwing on some black sweats and a dark green t shirt along with my New York Yankees hat, I swung my bag over my shoulder grabbing my water bottle off the bench. I walk past the bathroom area on the way to the door peeking in a sec to see Wilbur washing his hair swiftly and finishing off his body in some burgundy swim trunks that fell above his knees.

'Damn, no wonder he gets girls' i snapped myself out of that thought and rushed to grab my stick and pulled myself out of the change room. My heated up face appreciates the cold rink. I rush over to my dad and sister. Willow wanted a soda so while my dad dug for some loose change in his pocket i here the rink door open, I looked over my shoulder to see the taller britt with soaked hair and black sweats on, he had the same white t shirt on too.