Was it really an accident?

Okay so this is fluff but with a few smutty bits
Tw: Alcohol:Drunk, slight sexualness

Enjoy then :)
____________________________________

Wilbur POV:
I sat on my couch listening to some music having one earbud lay along my shoulder, I then heard a hard knock on my apartment door. Curiously I got up to see who would be at my door at 1:24am..

I open my door to see the Ram (yes schlatt is a ram in this just like his Mc skin with the suit an all) completely wasted leaning on the door frame with his blazer around his hips his tie lose and falling off his wrinkled white collar shirt. His Dark yet light fluffy brown hair falling over his eyes and a sinister grin on his face.

"Schlatt!? What the hell happened"

I said in a worrisome panic, until I noticed the green tinted bottle in his hand and let out a sigh in relief. 'he is just drunk.. it's fine..'

NOBODYS POV:

It happened a lot when schlatt would get drunk, seeing as wilburs apartment was right next to a popular bar it was common that if any of friends or in this case schlatt would come over after as to not drive home drunkly.
Wilbur didn't mind this, as he was happy to help his friends and keep them safe.

"Heyy~ Handsome~"

Schlatt blurted out falling onto wilburs chest while dragging his words longer. Schlatt now leaning completely on Wilburs chest while holding himself up from behind wilburs neck. Wilbur sighed one again wrapping one of his arms around Schlatt's waist to support him and using the other hand to close and lock the front door.

Wilbur grabbed the empty beer bottle out of Schlatt's hand and placed it on the kitchen counter. He put both his hands under Schlatt's thigh and lifted him up onto the counter placing him down to sit. Wilbur then went to find a glass or bottle to fill with water and give to Schlatt. (IDK WHAT DO U DO WHEN UR DRUNK!?) He found a plastic cup and walked to the sink to fill it. But before he could he was slammed into the wall beside the sink but the American pinning his wrists against the wall and staring at his eyes piercingly (is that a word??)

"Uh.. schlatt?..what are yo-"

And with wilburs sentence being cut off schlatt smashed his lips against wilburs. Wilbur was in shock from the situation. Schlatt started to get really into the kiss biting on wilburs bottom lip asking for entrance. Wilbur unexpectigly opened his mouth just enough for schlatt to slide his tongue in his mouth. Schlatt let no corner untouched of wilburs mouth, Schlatt parted their lips to catch his breath leavening a string of saliva connecting their tongues. Wilbur now in a deep DEEP blush on his face try to comprehend what just happened.

Schlatt in a wave of dizziness wash over him and passed out onto wilburs chest with Wilbur catching him and supporting his weight. Wilbur picked schlatt up bridal style and place him on the guest bed and left the room to go to his own bed. Wilbur then layed in bed looking up at the ceiling before feeling a wave of emotions flush threw his head Having him turn a bright Cherry red.

Next morning

Schlatt POV:

I woke up with a pounding in my head before noticing I was in wilburs guest room, reacalling how I got here I remember I had gotten drunk. Feeling slightly embarrassed, I got up and walked sloppily towards the door and into the living room.
Walking into the living room I saw Wilbur in the kitchen making breakfast. I walked up behind him and placed my hand on his shoulder standing next to him. He looked over at me with tired eyes but warmly excepted my presence Next to him.

I smiled at the Britt leaning on the counter next to the stove, I asked him if I had done/said anything last night that I don't recall.

"I mean you pinned me against a wall and kissed me.."

Wilbur spoke. I snickerd at him as he turned to me with a confused look, I looked back at his blushing face and messy yet fluffy chocolate brown hair falling just over his eyebrows as his glasses fell to the tip of his nose.

"Well yeah, I mean besides that dumbass"

I spoke like it was nothing to me. He glared at me suprised as his face went deep red.

"Y-you meant to d-do that?-"

he stuttered blushing even more as he looked over at the stove to turn it off. I laughed at his Flusterd self. I grabbed his chin forcing him to look at me

"I know I kissed you, I was fully aware of it, And I would do it again~"

I said feeling a wave of confidence wash over me.

NOBODYS POV:

While schlatt finished laughing, Wilbur had enough of his cockiness and grabbed both of Schlatt's hands with one of his in a swift motion slamming him back into the same wall Schlatt did too him. Schlatt now not laughing having his hands secured above his head, He flushed a little before making eye contact with Wilbur once again. Wilbur had place his knee between Schlatt's legs. Meaning that even if schlatt tried to move he was stuck there. Wilbur snickerd at the slightly short male he had pinned against the wall. He used his free hand to brush against Schlatt's waist.

"I'm not ur fucking toy Schlatt. If anyone is the top here it's me pretty boy"

Schlatt not ready for this having sent schocks of Fluster through out his body and head. He blushed a very bright red looking downwards before Wilbur grabbed his chin snd faced his head upwards. Schlatt still refused to make eye contact.

"Look at me Schlatt"

"..."

Wilbur spoke but schlatt despite the position he is in didn't speak or look but continued look off to the side.
Wilbur pushed his knee upwoards against Schlatt's crotch earning the a Yelp in return.

Schlatt now redder then a tomato looked at Wilbur with a annoyed yet flusterd look.

"Look at you, where did all your dominance go mate. Give in already, say ur a bottom and we're done"

Schlatt stared intensely into wilburs eyes before looking down and giving in.

"Fine, Im SUBMISSIVE, you fucking asshole"

Wilbur laughed and let go, leavening Schlatt to fall on his butt seeing as his knees gave out earlier. He sat there blushing looking at the ground.

Wilbur sat a plate with some pancakes and a glass of milk next to it informant of him before also sitting down on the ground with a plate himself across forms Schlatt.
Schlatt looked at the plate and then Wilbur. Wilbur giving him a warm smile before motioning towards the plate in front of him. Schlatt looked down at the plate and crosse his legs as he took a bite of the pancake and a sip of milk. He looked over at Wilbur who soon looked up at him as well.

"Thank you will, for taking care of me I guess"

Wilbur smiled at the comment before humming in response.

The two boys then sat their on the floor of wilburs apartment eating.

____________________________________

1224 words

WOW THAT WAS A LOT MORE THEN I WAS HOPING TO WRITE, DANG-

As usual if you have any suggestions you can leave some and I will look at them. (I'm stumped on ideas so plz) this sorry was suggested by some friends of mine.

Thanks for reading :)