Relax already

Soooooo..... my friends say I'm a botto-
Fluff
_______________________________

Schlatt was walking down the hallway of the apartment past wilburs room to see the Britt on his bed, hair tied back glasses on the bridge of his nose. He hunched over his foot on the bed.

SCHLATT POV:

"Oi..What in fucks name are you doing-"

"Painting my nails, what else would I be doing you Bloody bastard?"

Wilbur spat out with a Smirk painted on his face. I shit him a look and rolled my eyes. I looked at my nails.. they look a little plain..whatever.

I sat next to the Britt on his bed with my knee's to my chest holding them in place. Wilbur stared at me and shot me a warm smile.

God he is so fucking perfect.. (HAH SIMP)

The way his fluffy dark brown hair falls over his eyes.. the back of it long and tied up with a pink hair tie, His Light brown eyes hidden by his hair and his light freckles dusting his face. His perfect pink plump lips.. his.. his.. WTF-

I jumped a little as I touched back to earth to find Wilbur yanking my hand away from my knee and placing it on his knee. He started painting my nails black, Filing my nails every know and then, when not using it, he bit on it to hold onto it without having to hold it. I relax into his touch and hunch over, laying my chin on my knees.

I watch in curiosity as why he would be painting my nails, they aren't horrible-

"Ur nails look like shit, so thank me later when they look good"

He spat at me not looking away from my hand. I reply with a 'hmph' and watch back at my hand.

________TIME SKIP_________
NOBODYS POV:

Wilbur finished the Americans nails, and applied a top coat. Schlatt layed back on wilburs bed with his hands in the air looking at the dark shade now applied to him. He started at them intently.

Wilbur saw him do this and let out a light chuckle and layed down next to the American and hugged his waist digging his face into Schlatt's chest.

Schlatt wrapped his hands around Wilbur snd the cudddled until they both fell asleep.

___________________________

381

Short one, lot of spelling mistakes but it's late when I write this and I have a test tommrow-

Anyways have a good day or night :)