The Great Chamber (pt2)

Part two to the jester and prince AU I did. awhile ago ("your majesty~") :>

This is obv smut🙏 enjoy and let's hope I have the energy to proof read this once I'm done🥲
(Spoiler: I did not)
________________________________

"Guess you did, you dumb jester.." he breathed out. His smile was beautiful, I'm so happy I get payed handsomely for getting to be railed by an absolute dreamy guy.. thankyou king!

My thoughts were cut off at the feeling of his left hand following down my chest and slowly unbuttoning the clasps that held my mix colored shirt together. I began to breathe heavier and heavier.

"Is this okay?" The soft of his voice emitted, his accent shining through beautifully. I was red in the face, my eyebrows furrowed but then softened as the last button was undone.

"Yes your majesty" I responses reassuringly. He smiled a mischievous grin, i finally got him to smile and now it seems like he will never stop... not that I'm complaining-

With one hand removed and his grip loosened I reached forward and began to unbutton his shirt. Firstly unclasping and removing the red velvet cape that hung from his shoulders. Then the black corset that hugged his waist. Once both were out of my way I worked my way down the high class silk that covered his beautiful body..

He flipped us over so now I straddled his waist, the sunset shining through the open window made his body glow like the gold thrown he would display himself upon. I carefully removed his top from his shoulders, him lifting himself up for me to do it easier. My breathe was stable but my heart beat certainly was not.. I slowly took off the blocked colored shirt that was hanging loosely of my shoulders by now. Tossing it to join the rest of the clothes we had removed. Sweat dribbled from my forehead, my chest and my back.

His hands roamed my body, one laced with my pants slowly pulling down to my lower thighs. I stood from the bed, putting on a small show as I took off the remaining cloths covering what's left of my dignity it seemed. My grin never failing.

Wilbur POV:

His Sculpted body stood before me, the grin that mirrored his mask never left his face. I stood and removed the fitted beige pants from my lower half, undergarments followed as I was left on display. I pulled him close by his waist, his arms draped across my shoulders and slim pale fingers intertwined with my brown locks. The golden rays of then sun beamed against his body, making him look worth more then any fortune my parents had to offer me. Worth more then gold, more then power, more then that beautiful crown I had always been chasing since the day I was born. He was worth more then the moon and sun combined. He was everything, he is everything.

(Skipping prep cuz i don't have the energy to do that am so sorry, if you are mad then my bad🙏)

I positioned myself in front of him, his legs wrapped around my waist loosely. I had been asking every step if he was still okay with proceeding on. "Are you still sure?" I asked hesitantly as to not force myself upon him.

He sighed and his soft expression turned to one of mischief. I was caught off guard as he flipped me over so I was under him. His build wasn't to much different from mine other then him being a tad shorter by two inches or so and just overall lighter. I looked up at him as his expression stayed the same.

"I find your need for reassurance adorable but im more for the rough treatment your majesty. So if you won't speed things up.. I will."